30

Sean PoV

I craved the feeling of her love and the feeling of her. I need to keep on trying and she get so fed up that she'll feel she had no choice. Why did I fuck up. I had the baddest bitch and it's impossible to get her back.

I walked out of the living room to see her in the kitchen making coffee. This girl and her coffee. I rapped my arms around her. "Hey babe" I whisperd seductivly in her ear. "Babe me one more time I will cut your dick off" she grilled elbowing me.

"Please y/n" I whined. She just ignored. "You used to love to and loved me" I complained. She walked over to me and got in my face. Is she gonna kiss me?!. She laughed in my face. "You was nothing but a warm mouth to me" she laughed. I crumbled inside.

She pushed me away and carried on. I swear. I need and want it now. If I have to force her I will. I went behind her and grabbed her. She smacked me. I grabbed her roughly piercing her skin with my nails. "Get of me" she hissed.

"You could've had it easy" I growled. I smashed her body against the wall. She screamed. I punched her in the stomach. I pushed her into the floor and climbed ontop of her. "GET OF ME YOU BAS****!" She screeched.

"I fookin warned you" I said as my Irish accent came out strong. I ripped of her underwear and took off mine. I slid into her as she swirled about screaming and hitting me. I ignored her and just carried on thrusting into her.

A/N - should I do a joker and Harley kinda thing?