29

I woke up to Sean staring down at me. "wake now" he smiled. I trolled. "Don't smile at me" I said getting up and stretching. I walked past him to walk out the room and he went to touch my ass. I stopped and glared at him. "touch my ass and I will fucking cut your hand off" I hissed. I continued walking out to go the bathroom.

I'll show him not to mess with a bad bitch. I'm going to make him so bored that he'll have to get rid of me. I brushed my hair and washed my face and made my way downstairs. I started to make myself some coffee. He walked behind me and rapped his arms around my waist.

I elbowed him in the balls. "What the fuck!" He shouted. I giggled. "It's not funny" he said grabbing me roughly. "GET OFF ME!" I screamed turning and smacking him. "WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOT INTO YOU" he growled. "I WAS YOUR EVERYHTING AT ONE POINT!" He continued.

I walked close to his face and looked him in the eyes. "You was nothing but a warm mouth" I smiled then turned to resume my coffee. He sat at the table. With a moody expression on his face. I started to drink my coffee happily. "I'm sorry".

I turned around. "It's too late boo" I said sipping my coffee. "I didn't mean for all this to happen" he sighed. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table. "I was good on my own that's the way it was" I said calmly. "I know I just needed you" he said sadly. "And the girl I now love hates me". I shrugged. "Didn't I tell you i was a savage?" I smiled.

A tear rolled down his cheek. I dint even feel bad. Not my fault he has these feelings. I love being the stronger person. It's beautiful.