50

It was the night . The night for the big heist. Anxiety , adrenaline run through my viens and my heart pounded like a drum. We had to look casual walking into this bank . I looked at my reflection through the window as I walked into the bank. I saw myself in my black tight dress with a fur jacket and heels to look at high up as I could . 

The plan was for me to draw some money and then Sean would come in and take me as a fake hostage. Then signe would come in and start shooting and then Sean would take the money and then we would escape.

I walked up to the counter. The man working behind the glass had black hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. He stared at me and I stared at him. I need to concentrate. "Hi I would like to take out some money" I said sweetly.

Then unexpectedly the door was booted open and Sean ran in with a few other people holding guns. Signe was sadly there too. Holding Sean's hand. They started shooting walls and glass and everyone started to crouch down in fear. I also pretended too. The man behind the counter stood shivering and threatened. Who wouldn't?. Sean grabbed me roughly but I knew this was apart of the plan.

"Help!" I screamed in fake fear. Sean covered my mouth as a part of the act and out a gun to my head. The cold metal against my head did scare me abit. "ANYONE FUCKING MOVES AND SHE DIES AND SO WILL YOU" shouted Sean in his strong Irish accent. I looked up to admire his face but his bandanna was covering it.

Sean dragged me to the counter and pierced his eyes Into the man "FILL THIS BAG UP QUICKLY!" Shouted Sean again. The noise of gunshots and screaming filled my ears as I watched the man shake filling all the bag with the paper. Paper that brung happiness.

Suddenly , the vibrant blue and red lights reflected through the windows and sirens roared. "LETS GO!" Shouted Sean taking the money bad and running. Signe and the others followed as we ran into the back of the bank. We heard the police shout and gunshots firing again.

Will we get caught? Or make Sucsesssfull escape?