52

"Right start throwing the money into the van!' Orderd Mark.

Well all nodded and threw the weightless bags of money into the opposite van. Knowing if one bag missed you'd be a disappointment. Me and Sean looked at each over with a smile. Mark whisper something into Sean's ear and his smile faded. The thing he said probably isn't that bad to effect ins and Sean's plan. Is it?

I couldn't wait to get married and start a family with Sean. It's weird to think that the man who kidnapped me , raped me and almost killed me had became the love of my life. He took away my virginity with no consent and did horrible things to me and forced me to do things I dint want to do. And yet I still fell in love. I don't regret It but it's strange. All that is in the past now it's time to think about the future.

All the money was throw in to the other van and now it was time to jump into the escape van. I was scared about this. What if I miss? What if I die and Sean marries signe? I doubt it anyways. Mark jumped first.

"Sean you next!" Exclaimed Mark.

Sean looked at me sadly. I knew something was going on with him and Mark. I knew he wants me to do it first but he doesn't have a choice if he jumps before me or not. I'm just scared to be honest. He jumped and landed I tot eh van successfully. Mark didn't give a next order for the remaining 3 of us. But I knew there wasn't much time.

I got ready to jump. Signe pushed me and I slipped. My hands were grabbed onto the edge of the van door and my feet in the edge. Signe smirked. She jumped and I kicked her as she went past. I looked behind me to see Mark helping her get in.

The police were back again.

Only one of us was getting in the van now. Me or the other guy. I climbed back into the van.  I have one shot at this. If I miss it's all over. If I miss this would be the last time I see Sean. If I miss I won't have my own family.

"Y/N JUMP!!" Screamed Sean form the top of his lungs.

I jumped and landed perfectly Into the van. Luckily. A police car bumped Into our old van causing it to crash and he other guy to die. Unluckily. Mark screamed and threw a grenade a the police car as our driver sped up.

I breathed out as the van doors were shut. Signe grabbed me and pulled out a knife.

"Thought it was funny to kick me u dumb bitch!!!" Shouted signe.

"You kicked me first!" I shouted back trying to get out the headlock as she put the knife closed to my throat.

"LET GO OF HER!" Shouted Sean talking signe.

Signe stabbed Sean in the stomach. Sean groaned in agony as he started to bleed out slowly. Mark shot signe. I scremed in fear and checked if Sean was ok. I started to cry. I could see the pain in Sean's face.

Mark grabbed me and painted his gun at me.

"YOU WANST EVEN SUPPOSED TO JUMP INTO THIS VAN!!" Shouted Mark , he pointed his gun at Sean "YOU PROMISED THAT SHE WOULDN'T SURIVE!" .

"Is this true" I teared up even more as I felt my heart break inside me.

Sean went to speak and Mark hit him in the head with the gun.

"Now am going have to kill both of you" he said full of anger.

As he wants looking I picked up the knife form the floor. An idea few inside my head.

"Mark before you kill me there's something I've always wanted to do" I said seductively.

Mark out his gun down. Get bed some handcuffs and hand cuffed one of my hands to a hook on the van.

He started to rub my thighs and we started to kiss. I got the knife from next to me and stabbed him in the cheast. He went to grab his guns no I grabbed it before him and shot him.

I went to check in Sean and he had a smile on his face as if he was proud. I went to hug him.

But the van crashed .....