11

I was lay on a table with my hands and legs tied down. I couldn't see . My life is great. I wonder if Sean knows I'm missing. I can't believe this has happened. I should've just stayed there until sunrise.

I heard footsteps. I haven't heard anything for about half an hour. "Your as beautiful as they say" chuckled Mark. I could tell it was him by his deep voice. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. "We're going to have fun" he chuckled.

I screamed inside. It's the deep voice and I can't explain. At this point I'm not even scared anymore I'm just enjoying this. Maybe this was a good idea. As long as they let me go. This could be entertaining.

He rubbed his fingers on my womanhood through my underwear , making me wet. Like his deep voice wasn't enough. "Getting wet for me already" he chuckled. He pressed in harder making me gasp.

I felt him climb ontop of me and traced his tongue from my pantie line to my chest. I heard a bang. Mark just ignored it and chuckled. "MARK OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR" I heard an Irish accent shout. It was Sean. I heard the door fall down. Mark just grabbed my breast.

"Get off her" demanded Sean. I felt Mark place his lips on my neck and bite down. He started sucking right in my sweet spot. I moaned out lightly. I heard Sean growl in anger. "She's wet for me" I felt Mark hum into my skin. The next minute I felt my skin tear and Mark wasn't on me. I felt blood trickle down my neck.

The blindfold was taken off me to see Sean's beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. Sean untied my arms. "Mark what did I tell you" he hissed. Mark got up. "I'm sorry it's just..." He said before being interrupted. "No it's been clear she is for my use no one else" he growled.

He untied my legs and picked me up. We heard Mark mumble something. Sean ignore it and carried me out the building. I heard gunshots. "Shit" Sean said to himself. "What" I asked. Sean didn't answer me.

Sean put me down and reached to his back pocket to pull out two guns. He looked to me. "Do you know how to use one?" He asked me. I shook my head. He sighed and grabbed me and ran around the corner. It was like a street war. Guns and fire. "Get in the car" growled Sean pointing to it. I got inside. It was a black armoured car.

Sean locked it and walked into the war. He took the two guns out and starting shooting them. A car came speeding at him . Sean jumped and shit the bullets thought the car glass. It crashed into a building. More cars came down the street. Sean unlocked the car and got in.

"Budge over and drive" said Sean. I got I tot he drivers seat and Sean got in the back. He pulled the window down and started shooting. I sped up as fast as I could.