24

Y/n PoV-

I'm so glad I met this guy. We have so much in common. We love all the same things and have the same minds. It's magical to have someone on my level in a way. We was walking to his car holding hands so I felt safer (as we had to walk through an ally).

We entered the ally I held onto him as tight as I could. I hated dark ally's. Suddenly, I heard own thing behind us. I won't react it's probably me being anxious since I'm abit scared. I closed my eyes as we got closer to his car. He held me close to him.

I heard him scream . I turned to see a nodded man I couldn't see his face or any features. He wakes him with a baseball bat until he slowly fell to the floor. I went to run but my hell snapped and I fell. The man slowly walked towards me.

Fear filled my lungs and I breathed deeply. I could feel the warm adrenaline rush through my lungs. My eyes hallucinated. I felt a dangerous rush. I couldn't even scream since I had to breath so fast. My heart raced like a drum.

I didn't know what to do the man grabbed my arm to help me up. He slowly put a cloth near me. I elbowed him and tried to get away. The car blocked the end of the ally. I went to climb over the car. He grabbed my leg and pulled me down. He grabbed the back of my dress and rapped his arms roughly around me so I couldn't escape his strong grip.

He poured more liquid onto the cloth. Chloroform. Good old memories of the substance filled my head . I could smell the chemicals as he put the cloth over my mouth. My eyesight darkened. My eyes closed to a rest as impost all feeling and everything faded.