48

We got back home a few hours later. The party was ok. Sean enjoyed it but me and single didn't. We was just really bored and ended up just sitting on the couches waiting for Sean to leave.

Signe went to her room and I started to make my way to mine. I've never been so tired in my life. Sean followed up the stairs behind me. I reached the top of the stairs and went to turn to go to my room.

"Y/N" said Sean "come to my room tonight" he said quietly. I let him walk past me and he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. He shut the door. He went into his draw and got a baggy t-shirt and passed it to me.

I dint expect that . I expected to be pushed down onto his bed but oh well. I slipped my dress off and he watched me. "God your body's beautiful" he smiled. "aw thanks Sean" I blushed. I slipped the top on.

He sat on the end of his bed and looked at me with his deep blue eyes. "Come sit on my knee" he smiled. I nodded and sat on his knee. I deeply into his sea like eyes. I could just got lost in them.

Sean placed his warm big hands on my thigh and ran it up. He touched my core softly. I lightly breathed out. He slowly ran circles around my clit to tease me. I could feel myself getting wet. He slid his two fingers into me. I moaned out softly.

"Your so wet for me" chuckled Sean. He kept on going faster each time curling his fingers. "Seannnn" I moaned slowly. He took his fingers out of me and slowly licked his fingers. I pushed him down into the bed and climbed ontop of him.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down his legs. I slowly pulled down his boxers. I have no time for foreplay right now. He was already hard anyways. I slid myself onto him. I placed my hand on his cheats and started to ride him.

"You fucking slut" mumbled out Sean. He grabbed my hips and started to bounce me up and down fastly. I moaned out loudly and Sean breathed heavily.