40

Signe has been creaking annoying me all day. All sucked up to Sean. He's treating her like how he used to treat me. Now I just sit here not doing anything. It's been a week and he's not really bothered with me.

Maybe I should stand up and get my life together. Uno. I've been stupid enough and feared my old normal life and stayed here. Maybe I should God Sean might not have much as a big problem since I have my new replacement.

I'm gonna do it simple. My plan is to get a small job and build myself up again. Then I will move out of this city and build my life up from there. Everything will be like how it used to be. Simple and easy.

I walked I tot he living room. "Sean" I said getting his attention. "Not now" said signe trying to keep Sean all to herself. "Signe don't act like your the boss of the house because your just Sean's fucking sex toy" I snapped at her. "What is it?" Asked Sean rolling his eyes. "I'm leaving" I smiled.

He stood up letting go of singe. "No your fucking not" he growled. "You belong to me and I do not give you excess to leave , besides where are you going to go". My heart raced and my face filled with anger. "I don't belong to no city and I don't belong to no man" I said. He walked towards me in my face.

"Your my property and I say why goes" he said demandingly.

I've finally cracked. I'm letting my emotions spill I can't hold it anymore. "You used to say you loved me , you used to treat me like something special , I used to love you until you cut me loose , I let you break my heart" I started to cry. He just stared at me with his blue eyes.

"I acted so strong to stop you from breaking my heart again , I said fuck you but I lied" I said wiping my tears. "I acted the way I did to stop me falling back in love". Sean just looked down in guilt and looked at me again. "I love you Sean mcloughin".

"I did this and treated you so badly to make you weaker , I wanted you to listen to me I wanted to make you scared" he sighed. "But I don't want to play these emotional games anymore" he said looking into my eyes. " I want to fuck with you the way we used to".

His lips crashed into mine. I rapped my arms around his neck. I renmberd that signe was here. She can watch I'll show her whose the queen. He pulled away. "Take you clothes off quick" he demanded.

I stripped naked and so did he. He pushed me down into the couch and pushed into me. "Fuck" I groaned out. He thrusted into me. "I forgot how tight you where" he moaned out a little. He grabbed onto my hips roughly.

I dug my nails Into his back. "Fuck yes!" I screamed out dragging my nails down his back. "That's my girl" he chuckled. We got rougher and rougher.