43

I sat on the couch watching orange is the new black. I've been watching the seasons lately because I heard of season 5 and I was like girl I need to recap even though it's next year till the next season. I might recap stranger things too since there supposed to be recording a new season.

Sometimes I like alone time. I don't get much of it. I can be myself and just relax and not feel stress and all these emotions on me. I could really do with a holiday but hats not a possible thing so I should just forgot all about that.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs. There goes all the positive things I just said. Sean finished walking down the stairs. He was just in his boxers he walked in. "What's up?" He asked. I looked at him. "Having time to myself for once" I smiled. He sat next to me.

"That's nice" I laughed. He's so annoying. "Sean your a fag I swear" I laughed. When I say wine time I just mean me on my own. I don't remember inviting him to come and sit next to me.

He picked up a cushion and smacked me with it. Oh my dayz. "Sean your a wanker" I laughed trying to protect myself. I got a cushion from behind me and started to hit him with it. "Fight me" he giggled.

He jumped on me and pinned me down. I tried to move form his grip. It was just us continually laughing. Such an idiot. "Who's the wanker how?" He said smartly. "You" I answered smartly back. He had no answer to it. He just smiled.