25

I opend my eyes slowly. I tried opening my mouth the breath out heavily but there was duct tape over it. I breathed heavily through my nose. I moved my head a little to see where I was. Not this again. Darn Sean back at his old games.

I tried to move but I was tied to the bed. Is he freaking kidding me? I could open my mouth a little, so I started to lick the tape. I got as much saliva and spit To dampen the tape as I could. It became lose on my mouth and I pushed it off with my tongue. My mouth felt free.

I need to get out of here. Crazy man. "HELP!" I shouted hoping someone in the outside world would here me. Sean burst end through the door. "Hey" he said nervously. I glared at him. "When I get on my two feet what he what I do to you" I growled. He smirked. "No need for that babe" he smiled. "Don't babe me" I hissed.

"Well I love you" he answered back. "I don't love you0!" I shouted moving about. He walked closer to me and stared me dead in the eyes. "Well you used to" he smirked. "It's so weird how feelings change" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm sorry ok" he sighed. He took a deep breath beige continuing. "I knew you wouldn't talk to me so this was nessersarry".

"Kidnapping me is so freaking nessersarry" I snapped.he walked over and kissed my fore head. "Doesn't take long until you get feelings again miss L/N" he grinned. "I I'll fucking strangle the Irish out of you" I said angrily "I'll never love you the way I used to and that's a fact".

"I'll make you love me"