7

I was lay in my bed. It was 10pm. I just wanted to scroll through the the Internet as usual. Yesterday was weird. Sean showing up at my job. It was awkward that I was doing two of my jobs at once.

My phone started ringing. It was Sean. I picked it s

"What's up Sean?" I asked. Putting him on speaker as I couldn't be botherd holding the phone. "Get ready you have someone picking you up in 15 minutes" he answered. "Wait am I going to?" I asked. "You'll find out but dress formal and where something nice underneath." He replied. He then ended the call.

Really. I was planning on Netflix. Netflix and chill with myself because I'm amazeballs. I went went into my draw and picked out my most comforting but nice set of underwear. I took out my kelvin cline bra and underwear. I got them specially designed so they were slightly laced at the bottom.

I put on my fitting black dress. I earring in and did my makeup. I just simply curled my hair because I couldn't be bothered. I can't believe I got ready in 15 minutes. I put on my black heels. I heard a knock on the door.

I walked outside to see a man in a black jeep. I got in the car and he started to drive. No questions. He just drives. We stopped at some traffic lights. The city always looked beautiful at this time.

"You perfect for this" he said quietly. For what? I need to know what's going on. "What's going on I'm confused" I said as the light went on green. "You'll find out" he chuckled.

A few minutes later we were there. We stopped outside a big , bright , posh building. I got out and walked in. There was a bar with model like girls walking about. Rich and amazing looking guys were sat at tables. A lot of them looked at me.

A tall guy walked up to me. He had no top on and had a smirk on his face. I tried to avoid eye contact. "Are you Y/N L/N?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mr Mcloughin is upstairs"