32

I lay on the bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep. Fortunately Sean isn't in the bed with me so that's a good thing. Mentioning him I heard the door open. He pushed me off the bed. I fell onto the floor and banged my head. Wtf.

I was about to speak before he interrupted me. "Until you act like you deserve to be treated normally I'm not going to be nice to you" he said. I just curled up into a ball on the floor. Cold air filled the room and I diverd. Theres no escape.mi have no where else to go and I don't have my normal life to live.

I lost my friends , family and job. I won't last in the street for long I'd end up in prison. I guess I'll have to stick it up and stay here. I have a Roth over my head , no rent and I get food. So it's a good idea staying here. It wouldn't be a good idea roaming the streets after everything that happened.

I'm going to have to keep Sean sweet. After all he can kill or throw me out anytime. I can't believe it all came to this. I knew that moment i saw him on the street when I was younger , he was going to destroy all the tender , strong pieces of me.

I never knew I'd fall in love with his danger. Then I got over him and he fell in love. Now I have no choice but to fall for him. No choice but to love him. It's now my duty to make him happy. My duty to be who he wants for the sake of myself.