16

Back at the strip club in Saturday night. Yay. I'm kinda getting bored of this job but it's good pay and I get free drinks. It also makes me feel precious. It's the fact it makes you feel beautiful and people are starting at you and giving positive feedback.

I finish early tonight . One am. It's usually three am but there giving me a  little break. I hope Sean doesn't show up again. Not like I don't like him here it just feels really strange. I heard my name be called out. I strutted out and swung around the pole.

I nearly tripped but I'm glad I'm stable so I didn't embarrass myself. Money started to flick. Then I saw the doors bounce open. I ignored it and carried on. I noticed that people started going to hide or try to get put. The guys walked in flashing guns . I couldn't really see there faces they were wearing balaclavas.

Trigger pulled and blood splatters. My face went from a smile to a frown in a matter. Fear striked my heart and tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't help these people but I couldn't stop watching. I froze still. One walked over to me. I went to run off. Three of them at different angles pointed there guns at me.

"Carry on" said one of them in a dark tone.

Full of fear and nervousness I carried on doing my job. Dolls bills and tears fell down my face. "Strip" chuckled one of them darkly. I was about to take off my bra until I realised. Why am I scared of them. I wasn't afraid when I was kidnapped and I wasn't scared when I woke up in his bed.

"No" I said stubbornly standing still. They pointed there guns at me. "Shoot me I'm not scared of your freaking guns" I laughed. "Your Sean's property aren't you" chuckled one of them. I nodded.

They looked at eachover. I jumped off the stage. I took of my heel and smaked one in the face with it and picked up his gun. I put a bullet right through his head. "Get on your freaking knees" I said losing my shit.

Sean bust through the door. The two guys stood up to attack him. I went to shoot but there was no bullets left. Sean ounched one in the face and stabbed the other. Then another six bust the through the doors and four just led onto Sean. Two walked other to me and tried to drag me out.

I could here Sean cry in pain and anger. They walked him with bats . I elbowed one of the guys and took of my other heel and waked him in the eye with it. The other guy went to pull his blade out but I hit his fist so he stabbed hisself.

I dragged a guy if Sean and picked up a bar stool and waked him over the head with it. Another guy got off Sean and tried testing me. I liked up a pool que and waked him with it. Sean got up off the ground and beat the other two guys up.

I ran over to Sean and hugged him tightly. His eye was bruised and he had a few cuts in his face. "Let's go" smiled Sean. I looked up at him. "Let me get my money" I laughed running up got the pole and took the money.

"That's ma girl" smiled Sean.