27

I sat at the table with Sean. Why does he love me I don't get it? He kidnapped me and could put me back into my old emotions again because he decided that he loved me. I'm just going to ask him. What's the point thinking the words that you need to say?

"Why do you love me?" I asked him nervously. He sighed before string up straight to talk. "you made it feel like magic" he sighed out. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I saw nobody else , I only saw you" he answered. "what do you mean by that?" I asked. "You was worth it nobody else has made me feel the way way you've made me feel" he said putting his hand through his green hair. "I don't even want to love you but I can't stop".

Wow. No ones said something like this to me before. Yeah it's simple but it's the way he said it. It's just felt so deep and pure. His words were strong. This man has raped me , put me in danger and almost killed me. He kidnapped me twice now. This is torture but it's beautiful.

I'd like to give him a chance. I just dint want to be hurt again. I know him inside and out now. I know what he's like. I just don't know what to do or think anymore. It's a mess. I don't really love him the way I did anymore.

"I don't think I will ever love you the way I did" I said nervously . He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "You will love me" he said trying to be calm. He got up and walked over to me. "Right?". I shook my head.

He pushed me off my chair and climbed on-top of me. He ripped off my underwear. He undone his fly and pushed into me. He thrusted into me harshly. "Stop" I cried out in pain and fear. "You will love me" he grunted to himself.

"SEAN PLEASE STOP!" I cried out trying to push him off me. "You will love y/n" he started to cry. I felt all the fear again that I felt a few years ago. I dint want it to be like this.