20

I knocked on Sean's full of rage and anger. There was no answer. My face filled up with anger and I tensed my hands. I opened the door slamming it open. "SEAN!" I screamed with anger. There was no answer. I heard moaning. He better be fapping or shit is going down.

I walked past a mirror seeing my hair was almost dry and my mascara and eyeliner was ran down my face. I opened the door up. To see him having sex with another girl. Wtf. I'm not having this. I walked in a dragged him off her. I just pushed him into the floor. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I shouted.

He looked scared but pleased with himself. "I NEARLY FUCKING DIED FOR YOU" I scremed with my anger building up more. He smirked. "Your not my responsibility"he snapped. The girl went to get off. I punched her in the face and booted her out the door. I heard her run out the house.

I burst out in tears and sat on the bed. He got up I could see the sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry you knew you was my responsibility when I felt like it" he sighed as a tear rolled down his cheek. I cried even more covering my face. "It's not like that when you catch feelings for somebody" I cried out. He sat beside me. "It's all fun and games until somebody falls in love" he breathed out.

He hugged me and I pushed him away. I need to move on and do what's best for me. I want to be loved and cared for. I almost died for a man who raped me and feel in love and I get nothing in return. It's time to end something I never thought would end.

"I'm ending this" I sighed. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes from crying. "What?!" He said shocked. "I'm going to find someone I can't play this game it's like torture I'm just getting hurt"' I said rubbing a tear from my cheek. He breathed before looking at me again.

"It's just that I didn't want to hurt you but you lived for the pain" he said looking at the floor. I shook my head. I know the game he's trying to play. He can't use my emotions like this. "No matter what I'm leaving" I said standing up making my way out the room and to the front door.

He chased after me. "Whose gonna fuck you like me?" He said out. I ignored him. I walked onto street. He stood at his front door. "I hope you find somebody to love?!" He shouted too me. I could hear the crack in his voice like he was going to break down.

A/N- I totally didn't cry writing this.