chapter 3

i sat back on the couch crossing my leg over the other as abigail told us about the engagement and what they have done so far.

"i know its different and odd for the woman to ask her boyfriend to marry her but i honestly couldnt wait for him to do it so i took control." she laughed showing off her perfectly white straight teeth. 

"yeah that is different.." i said slowly through gritted teeth trying to hold the feeling of wanting to cringe back. 

"so tyler can i speak to you out in the garage while your mom and abigail get to know each other?" alex asked tyler who agreed with a smile on his face. abigail reluctantly let go as tyler  kissed her cheek. 

the boys had left out the back door to the garage. bonnie started to hit her brother with her toy so i yelled at her putting her in time out and made nathan go watch tv in his room. 

"sorry about that bonnie has an attitude sometimes." i laughed. abigail awkwardly smiled. 

"its ok i know how kids can be.." abigail seems a bit shy but i understand why i was worse when i met alex's family for the first time. 

"you know you dont have to be shy around my family we're open with everything." i smiled trying to reassure her.

"i know im just scared that i will end up doing something to make you guys hate me and change his mind about marrying me."

"we arent like that, in my family our choices is our own unless there is something shady up with the person."

she simply nodded, abigail wouldnt keep eye contact with me which made me a bit upset but i shrugged it off. 

"do you wanna sit in the kitchen while i cook breakfast for all of us?"

"i can help if you want." i smiled and nodded leading her to the kitchen. 

A/N sorry im slow on updates i really dont have the motivation to continue this story i want to finish it but i just dont have the motivation to do so :/