chapter 9

TYLER P.O.V

"youve got to be kidding me luke! i cant believe you dated arnold dent." i gagged while laughing. i was laying on the floor and looked at luke who was laughing as he took another bite of his ice cream. 

"oh come on hes not a bad guy." he tried defending the sleaze ball. 

"the dude is a total jerk how can you say that?!" i sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"i know but he wasnt a jerk all the time.. i mean you dated a guy named clark who was worse than arnold from what you said."

"yeah that was my bad, i guess i was just willing to take anyone after we broke up.." things got a little awkward when that left my mouth but i mean its a factor in both of our lives we cant act as if that never happened. 

"im sorry about that tyler.." his eyes were filling up with tears. 

"no its fine dont worry about it.."

"no its not fine ty! because of me you left the city and your mom and sister became so depressed without you.."

"luke stop theres no going back, things happen for a reason and im back now so its fine."

"i feel horrible."

"well dont."

"oh yeah that defiantly helped." he said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.  i chuckled and wiped a stray tear from his cheek. his eyes glanced at my hand that was still on his face and i couldnt stop staring between his lips and eyes. luke's gaze locked on my features taking in everything as if he were more confused than dory from finding nemo when she couldnt remember something. 

"please kiss me.." he said barley above a whisper. i quickly leaned forward and pressed my lips against his soft thick lips. one of his hands grabbed my side and he pulled me forward making me straddle him. his back was leaned against the bed and our bodies were so close not even the air could slide between us. 

lukes hands were on my thighs and grabbing them pulling me forward grinding against him as the kiss got more and more heated. 

"luke." i said breathlessly. i hand my hand on the back of his neck and rested my forehead against his. 

"did you not want this?" he questioned me. 

"i really dont know.. i mean i knew something was bound to happen its just youre with blake." i got off his lap and sat next to him. 

"honestly i made blake up."

"what?" shocked and wide eyed i stared at luke. 

"yeah i made up a fake boyfriend because i was hurt that you were getting married and it wasnt to me." i looked away from me. 

"seriously? you were jealous after 4 years of not being together?" i laughed in disbelief. 

"yes tyler! im fucking in love with you completely in love! never has there been a day in the past 4 years that have gone by and i have not thought about you and how badly i screwed up! i fucking want you back so badly i would literally kill just to have you at least for one night in my arms!" his emotions were mixed between anger regret sadness and fear. a tear rolled down both cheeks and i stood there watching as he paced back and forth ranting. 

"i love you too." i whispered.

"and i cant say enough how sorry i am for -" he was yelling over me but stopped in the middle of his sentence once it processed through his brain on what i said. 

"what?" shock was written all over his face. he looked like a deer in headlights. 

"i said i love you too." a smile appeared on his face and he just threw his arms around me pulling me in the tightest hug ive ever had.  i missed his hugs, i missed his kisses, i missed him. i would give anything up just to be in this moment forever.