Chapter 10

ANGEL P.O.V

I had just woken up around 9am by all three of the kids jumping on me and laughing while Alex recorded it.

"Wake up! Wake up!" The kids chanted. I tried smiling but I was still so tired. I gave my kids and my niece kisses all over until they pulled away and ran off giggling.

"I made breakfast if you want some." Alex said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Nah I'm good." I smiled. Just as Alex was leaving the bedroom when my phone started to ring. Since I'm with the most nosey person he stayed to listen in.

"Hello?"

"Angel?" The sound of Ryan's voice echoed in my ear drums.

"What do you want Ryan?" Saying the name of ex made Alex furrow his eyebrows and roll his eyes.

"You know what I want."

"No I don't, I just woke up and I don't feel like playing games."

"Angel I want to see my son."

"Why? You weren't there for him when he was in my stomach or when when he was born and you sure as hell didn't fight to see him in the first year or two to see him."

"I did too and you know that! You never allowed me to see him!"

"Why should I even let you see him? He knows Alex as his dad not you."

"Because he's my son and I was a fucking idiot in high school I was only 15, I want my son to know his real dad and I want to know my son. He is my only off spring and it kills me all the time that I can't be apart of his life because I was a fucking idiot. " I let out a deep breathe and rubbed my temples.

"I'll talk to Alex and I'll let you know what we decide later."

"Why does he have a say in this?"

"Because he raised him Ryan he is Nathan's father even if you helped create our son."

"You called him our son." His voice sounded shocked but as if he were a little happy.

"Bye." I hung up the phone and dropped it on the bed.

"I take it he wants to see Nate?" Alex asked and I nodded.

"It's up to you baby I mean yes he's my son but he came out of you so you call the shots." He chuckled.

"Would you mind? Cause I mean I have kept Ryan from seeing him for years.."

"You had good reason."

"But to keep a grudge for 5 to 6 years? If I was Ryan I would be devastated."

"Then let him see Nathan. The only difficult thing you'll have to deal with is explains to Nate the whole real dad situation." I nodded and reluctantly got out of bed.

We heard a crash sound from down stairs so Alex and I ran to see what happened.
When we got down there all the kids looked guilty.

"What happened?'" I yelled looking at the glass on the floor.

"We were playing and the flower fell." The flower vase had fallen onto the ground shattering everywhere.

"Ugh! Don't move!" I put on my shoes by the front door and walked over the glass and got the broom and dust pan and cleaned up the glass.

"No more running around!" They nodded and walked back into the living room to watch tv.

"So are you going to take the girls somewhere while I'm out with Nathan?"

"Yeah I'll have Katie come with us to get ice cream or something and let Bonnie and her cousin finally spend time together." I nodded and told the kids to get ready.

"Guys you need to shower y'all are smelly." I pinched my nose while following them up stairs.

I ran the bath for them and they all stripped down getting in the tub.

"Alex can you bath them while I shower ?"

"Sure." I got out of my clothes and into the semi see through shower.  By the time I got to shave the kids were done and watching tv in their towels.

I wrapped myself up in a towel and my hair. I went in the closet to pick out my outfit when Alex came in.

"God you are so sexy." He put his arms around my wait and kissed my neck.

"But I've gained so much weight, I'm not as small as when you met me." I said sadly.

"Have you forgotten I used to date only plus size girls and besides you were a size 3 when I met you and now you're a size 6 it's seriously not much of a difference." I gave a forced smile and got out a black halter crop top and blue low rise jeans.

I fixed my dangly belly button ring and then out my hair up in a bun. I put on light Makeup then out on perfume deodorant and brushed my teeth.

"Nathan are you ready?"

"No!"

"Hurry up!"

I texted Ryan saying to meet me at the park we used to go to when we dated.

"Mom can I wear my power rangers costume?!" Nate said excitedly.

"Normally I would said fine but this is important and you need to look nice."

He put his head down and walked back to his room pulling out a blue button up, black sweater and grey jeans.

"This is cute." I smiled. He dressed him self and then I styled his hair in a side slick but it still had volume. 

"Go find some socks and your spiked black converse.

"Ok. Mom can I wear my power rangers outfit when I get home?"

"Sure." I giggled. He smiled big and ran to go his socks and shoes. Once we were all ready I strapped nathan in the car leaving to go meet Ryan  and Alex took the girls over to his moms.