Chapter 2

I couldn't get much sleep last night I was just too excited about Tyler coming to visit. I finally said screw it and just started to get ready around 6:30am. I didn't put much makeup on just enough to cover any flaws I don't want to show and the usual mascara and eyebrows.

I dressed in a navy blue sleeve shirt that had red cuffs and collar plus dark blue skinny jeans. I put on my nude color flats and straightened my hair curling the front pieces. Bonnie started to cry so I went to her room and got her out of her crib.

"What's wrong baby?" She stopped crying and smiled.

"Nothing."  She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You little booger you just wanted out of your bed." I held her on my hip as I went to check on Nathan who was sitting his bed watching tv.

"Nate start getting ready your uncle is going to be here any time now." He rubbed his eyes and nodded sliding out of his monster truck bed. I usually let him pick out his clothes since he knows what he likes.

I walked down the the laundry room setting Bonnie on her feet. I pulled out a black oversized sweater, black leggings and Some cream colored socks that were a bit too long for her so I scrunched them up at her ankle. I undressed Bonnie throwing her clothes in the basket and dresser her again.

"go get your hair brush." I said patting her butt.

I followed her out of the laundry room and back upstairs. It was going on 8am so I woke up Alex by hitting him with pillows.

"I'm up I'm up !" He surrendered. Alex placed Bonnie and Nate on the counter while he brushed his teeth.

I brushed out Bonnie's brown curly hair and then wet it so it wasn't frizzy. I towel dried her hair and put in some leave in conditioner. Alex handed me her red beanie and black vans that had white laces.
Alex put Nathan's blonde hair in a slight fohawk that was slanted to the side.

"I really wish you didn't play with my razor Nate." I said sighing.

"He kinda pulls off the half eyebrows." Alex laughed. I shot him an angry look making him turn his face.

I grabbed Bonnie off the counter an let her go play with I tied up Nathan's brown boots and fixed his grey vest.

"You did good bubba I like the plaid shirt and khaki jeans." I kissed his check which he rubbed off and I helped him down off the counter.alex finished his hair and pulled his grey v neck 3/4 sleeve shirt over his head, just as the bell for the door rang.

"door!" the kids yelled as if i didnt know.

"thank you!" i yelled back as i jogged down the stairs.

i opened the door to see a man thats around 6 ft 2, his hair is a dark brown thats in a short tousled pompadour style, he was slightly tan but still fairly pale, his green eyes were bright and full of joy and his lips were curved into a smile.

"tyler!" i jumped into my brothers arms as he hugged me back tightly. i started to let the tears fall from my eyes and onto my cheeks.

"hey baby sis. ive missed you so much." he smiled just taking in everything about me.

"ive missed you so much more ty." i grinned. i let him inside and before i could close the door a woman stepped onto the porch. she had brown hair with blonde highlights in a straight short bob, he makeup was flawless and her dark brown eyes glistened in the sun. she was taller than me around 5'9 and was on the skinny side but still had curves. my eyebrows furrowed and i looked at tyler as the woman awkwardly smiled and held my brother's hand.

"oh sorry, angel this is Abigail my fiance." my jaw dropped as did my heart. i was not expecting my brother to be engaged hes only 23.

"hi nice to finally meet you angel." abigail smiled. i smiled back and shook her hand that she held out. her fingernails were done nicely and she had a tattoo sleeve from her shoulder to her hand.

"nice to meet you too abigail." i choked out.

"alex, kids come down!"

"kids?" tyler questioned. i forgot he left before i got pregnant with bonnie.

"well after you left i found out i was having another baby. i smiled. bonnie hopped down the steps holding her white stuffed bunny. she walked over to me and hid behind my legs. nathan held the railing as he carefully walked down with alex.

"hey man long time no see!" alex greeted tyler with a smile. tyler hugged alex and then bent down to give nathan a hug.

nathan gladly accepted his hug and pulled his finger towards the living room. tyler and abigail sat down on the couch across from me and the kids while alex sat on the floor by my feet.

"so whats the little ones name?" tyler said smiling at bonnie.

"bonnie, shes a bit shy but once she gets used to you she wont shut up." i laughed.

"how old are they now?" tyler looked like he was about to cry.

"well nathan is turning 6 and bonnie just turned 3." i smiled.

"where has the time gone? i really wish i hadnt left.."

"its fine tyler, i dont blame you. you went through so much 4 years ago between your little sister getting pregnant, finding out mom and dad were splitting up and on top of that you found out you were adopted.." i got up from my chair and went to my brother hugging him as tears fell from his eyes.

"i should have been there for you. you had to grow up the rest of the way without a brother to be there and help you."

"ty no its fine i was fine. dont blame yourself." he lifted his head up and wiped his face.

"i still feel bad.."

"trust me its fine. lets go onto another topic, have you guys made any plans about the wedding?" tyler and abigail smiled holding each others hand.