chapter 29

~Next Month~

i woke up at 6 in the morning so i can shower before everyone else got here. i could feel the excitement bubble up inside me. the nerves werent hitting me yet but i know i wont get cold feet for sure.

"babe should i wake the kids?" alex came walking in rubbing his eyes.

"alex get out!" i screamed scaring him to death.

"what? why?" he huffed holding his chest.

"the groom isnt supposed to see the bride the day of the wedding!" i exclaimed.

"right." he rolled his eyes leaving the bathroom.

"and no we wont wake them up until 7:30!" i yelled before hearing the door shut.

after i washed up it was going on 7 o'clock. i put on my white fluffy robe that said bride in pink and twisted a towel around my hair for it to dry.

"knock knock." i heard tyler's voice from the other side of the curtain.

"come in." i stated sitting down at my vanity.

"when is emily coming?" he asked sitting on the bathtub.

"uh should be soon shes doing my hair and makeup." i replied glancing at my phone before returning my gaze to my brother.

" okay, mom is on her way with dad.." tyler scratched his neck.

"he's coming?" i asked in disbelief. i havent seen much of my father since nathan was born. he has come to terms with me being a young mother and he loves his two grandchildren, he just buries himself in work a lot more and never comes to see us anymore.

"yeah he told his boss he wasnt coming in because he wants to walk you." tyler gave a small smile.

"he wants to walk me?" still in shock i kept asking rhetorical questions.

"yes, stop asking questions now. im going to go start getting ready, alex is in the shower right now and luke is almost ready."

"okay, tell alex to hurry up and dont get anything on your suits please!" i begged as my brother laughed.

"wake the kids up also!" i yelled.

20 minutes later emily came rushing into my bathroom while the kids were having their bath. my mom came in with her and helped with bonnie and nathan,

"sorry im late, i kept forgetting everything." she shook her ginger curls in irritation.

"its fine we have time." i gave her a comforting smile.

plugging in the curling iron wand, she brushed my hair which was now completely dry. she curled my hair and pinned it to my head for it to cool. while my hair set she started on my makeup. emily gave me a light pink and brown cut crease along with black and gold glitter eyeliner, false lashes, defined my eyebrows, matte-fied my face after contouring and highlighting, then finished the look off with a light pink lip to match the eyes.

once i got to turn around i saw my mother in a body con green dress,black heels with her dark brown hair pulled into a low braided bun.

"you look so beautiful angel." my mom started to tear up. i got up giving her hug making sure neither of us messed up our faces.

nathan and bonnie came running into the bathroom as they played in their formal outfits. nathan wore a black and white suit with a bow tie, while bonnie wore a poofy dress that had a sparkely goldish silver top and pink tulle skirt and small pink tulle sleeves.

"that dress looks so good on you." i complemented emily.

"thank you, now we have to get you into your dress." she said pushing me towards my closet.

i pulled out the black zipped up cover that held my dress inside. my mother, emily and i stood in awe of the dress until i pulled it off the hanger. taking off my robe i exposed my self in a nude color strapless bra, and nude color spanx. emily unzipped the back of the dress and held it down enough for me to step inside of the dress and waited for her to zip it up. once that was done she pulled my curls out of the clips and gathered them into a curly bun leaving the front pieces by my face down. afterwards she placed a flower crown on top as the finishing touch.

"did the boys head to the venue already?" i ask making sure before i stepped out of my room.

"yeah they leave 20 minutes ago." my mom said taking bonnie into her arms.

"okay lets go." i said grabbing my phone. we all went down the stairs in a line to the limo.

once settled into the nice limo we listened to music of whoever choice it was, and waited patiently on the 2 hour drive to the venue.