Chapter 20

Angel POV

I woke up with my head throbbing, the sun light made my eyes feel like they were melting right out of the sockets. I looked down at my body seeing I was half way out of my dress exposing my black bra. My shoes had been kicked off by the door and a bottle of aspirin along with some water. Once I had taken the pills I fixed my dress and walked around the unfamiliar house.

A deep kind of raspy voice spooked me causing me to turn around quickly adding to the pain in my head.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Ryan chuckled walking into the kitchen.

"Did we ?" I trailed off pointing behind me towards the couch.

"No we didn't, you had a few glasses of wine we came back here because you said Alex would be mad at you and you said it was getting hot so you had pulled the top part of your dress down and before you could take it off you passed out." He reassured me as he drank a cup of coffee.

"Ok good so nothing happened correct?" I had to make sure that was it.

"i didnt say that." he said bluntly. my eyes bulged out of my head at the sound of those words escape his mouth.

"but you said-"

"i said we didnt have sex, you did kiss me last night." my mouth dropped, my mind raced going through of all the possibilities that could happen if anyone found out.

"you cant tell anyone! i cant risk having alex finding out, me and him are supposed to be getting married soon and we have a little girl and we are trying to raise nathan and i dont know what i would do if everything just fell apart my life just started to get better and have a consistent motion not a constant every day battle!"

"angel stop. stop freaking out im not going to tell anyone, you were drunk once you did that i stopped you and went to my room." i nodded my head nervously. i didnt know what to do or think.

"im gunna get going alex is probably already mad because i left with you and didnt come home."

i grabbed my purse and heels as ryan just nodded his head and stood in the kitchen watching me walk out of the small apartment. once i was out the door the memory of him picking me up slapped me. i walked back inside with my head hung low in embarrassment.

"i was wondering how long it was going to take you." ryan laughed. i rolled my eyes and waited for him to grab his keys. walking along beside him we got in the car and he took me home.

i opened the garage door by the code and walked inside the laundry room that leads into the kitchen.

"well look who finally decided to show up." alex joked.

"youre in a better mood." i said kind of bitchy. i was still mad at him for how he has been acting but the guilt was weighing me down more than i would like.

" yeah not having you here or the kids here last night made me realize that id be so lost with out you guys, i was wondering around the house with no noise or mess and i didnt like it. im really sorry babe." he got up from the table he was sitting at and came up to me giving me a hug.

"im sorry too i should have been more sympathetic to how you were feeling." we kissed each other for a long time. as he talked about my mom called and said she would drop the kids off soon i walked up the steps to our bedroom so i could shower and put pajamas on.

"How was dinner last night?" Alex asked as I stripped out of my clothes.

"Kind of awkward but it was fine."  Getting into the shower I closed my eyes feeling the hot water run on my cold bare skin. I washed everything and got out.

I walked in my closet shutting the door behind me. Getting dressed in an over sized white crop top and some black yoga pants I walked out.  I laid on my bed and opened my phone. After about 10 boring minutes I fell asleep.