Chapter 15

It's been a few days since Ryan came over and saw Nathan for the first time. He was going to come and see him again but I've been busy with work and he doesn't feel comfortable around Alex. I don't blame him Alex is acting like a douche bag lately.

"Mommy!" Bonnie yelled as I blow dried my hair.

"What?"

"Nathan hit me!" She whined.

"She bit me!" Nate defended himself.

"Guys really? Just knock it off it's too early for you guys to be fighting." I said irritated.

They both pushed each other and stomped out of the bathroom. I let out a deep breathe trying to not go crazy between those two.

"Alex!" I called out.

"What?"

"Do you have work today?"

"Yeah I have to go soon." He said walking into the bathroom and placed his hands on my hips. I smiled as he rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry for being a dick this past week." He had guilt in his eyes.

"It's fine babe I understand why you're upset but you can't hold a grudge on Ryan forever he is going to be apart of our lives."

"But why is he so stubborn all of a sudden?"

"It wasn't all of a sudden babe he's been wanting to see his son since he was born but I've been a terrible person and kept him away."

He didn't say anything just sat at my vanity. I threw my hair in a bun and changed from my pjs to a pair of light blue high waisted shorts, a black and white 3/4 sleeve shirt with my white high top converse.

"So when is he coming over again?" Alex asked breaking the silence.

"Umm I'm not sure I'm off today so probably later on. I wanted to talk to you about switching Nathan between him and us before I talked to him."

"What was your idea about it?"

"I was thinking that since me and you work during the day and Ryan works at night what if he watches the kids while we work?" Alex tensed up at the thought of my ex being alone with our kids.

"I don't know angel.."

"It'd most likely be only for a few hours like he can stay here if he wants because I work for only 6 hours at the most."

"Okay fine." I was about to argue with him until it clicked in my brain that he said he was fine with it.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

He nodded his head and I squealed in excitement. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him as tightly I could.

"Thank you baby!" I kissed his lips.

"What are we going to have for dinner tonight ?" Alex asked as he slipped on his work boots. He got a job working in a warehouse for Home Depot.

"Hmm I'm not sure I'll text you if something comes to mind."

He nodded and put on his jacket. He kissed my cheek and said bye to kids before leaving.

"Alright guys what do you wanna do?"

"Park! Park! Park!" Both of them chanted.

"Alright alright I hear ya." I laughed. I shooed to their room to get dressed. Nathan dressed in a white and grey stripped button up with a brown knit sweater that had some patterns on it over the button up, black skinny jeans with the bottom of the legs rolled up since he's short and his brown Nike sneakers.

Bonnie dressed herself in a purple pink blue with some white plaid button up pairing it with some burnt orange colored skinny jeans and white vans.

"You guys look cute! Come up here and I'll do your hair." I brush out their hair and put nate's hair in a side sweep and Bonnie's in a messy bun along with a pink bandana formed in a bow.

"Okay we'll go by grandmas real quick and see if your cousin wants to come with. "

I grabbed my phone and my purse heading down stairs with the kids.

We ran across the street and knocked on the front door. After a minute or two Katy opened the door.

"Hey Kate I wanted to see if Miranda wanted to come to the park with us."

"I'm sure she would love to but she has a doctors appointment today."

"Oh why?" I asked concerned.

"She's been running a fever the past 2 days."

"Aw man that sucks." Looking past Katy I saw her mom.

"Angel it's good to see you honey!" Her mom squealed. Lilian looked awful to be honest. She was becoming paler her blonde hair was getting thinner and her body was wasting away to nothing basically.

"It's good to see you too Lilian." I hugged the fragile woman.

"My babies!" She bent down and hugged her two grandchildren.

"I have to get a picture of you two!" She went back inside to grab her phone. We all followed her inside.

Roofus their black and white Great Dane came running towards us.  The kids got all excited and played with the dogs.

"Bonnie come here doll." Lilian said placing her in front of the wall. Bonnie blushed and put her head down as Lilian took the picture.

"Nathan do you wanna take the picture of your self?" She asked. Nate nodded and took her phone. He walked in front of the giant mirror snapping a picture of himself after roofus laid behind him.

He handed her the phone back hugging her before standing by my side. Bonnie hugged her as well and we said our goodbyes so we could go to the park.