chapter 7

ANGEL P.O.V

"it was nice meeting you two!" the tall red headed lady, that we met in line waved. 

alex and i just smiled awkwardly as we got off the ride and went our separate ways. 

"i think we just adulted." alex laughed. 

"i think so too and im not sure if i like it." i giggled. 

he draped his arm around my shoulders and i held his dangling hand. we saw luke and tyler walk down the steep downward hill after they got off the ride. they were laughing and smiling with full teeth showing. i couldnt help but smile but kept my thoughts to myself. 

"well you two look happy." alex stated the obvious. 

"well its been 4 years since we havent talked so we have a lot to catch up on." we let the subject go and continued on the next ride. 

about 10 rides later we started to get hungry. looking at every place that sells food in the park we decided to just go on some rides in the DC area buy some souvenirs and go eat somewhere cheaper. 

"guys im not sure if i wanna go on this one." i said looking up the drop of doom. 

"come on you barley got on most of the rides that were the best ones."

"i like rollecoasters but ones that i could potentially die from arent a fan favorite."

"well you can die from basically anything so come on ride this one and you get to tell your kids how brave their mommy is." tyler bugged. 

"fine but if what happens when we were 11 youre doing my laundry." alex and luke looked at the two of us confused but tyler laughed.

"what happened at age 11?" luke chuckled. 

"she pissed her pants from being so scared and then she threw up in some girls back pack after she got off the ride." tyler busted out in laughter. 

"you little bitch!" i whisper yelled embarrassed. 

the boys wouldnt stop laughing until we got on the ride. being kind of angry helped with the whole fear and ride sickness. since the sun was started to get lower and theres was less light out now the park turned on the lights for the rides and it was so beautiful from so high. 

i was in complete awe until we dropped then i screamed bloody murder. i had a death grip on the restraint until we hit the mark where we slowed down. i was in shock and i couldnt move. my teeth were clenched, my finger nails were digging in the rubber cover of the metal restraints, i had my ankles crossed so tightly over each other i thought i was going to break them and tears streamed down my face. 

"babe you ok?" alex was chuckling. i couldnt move, i was literally shaking. alex moved the hair out of my face and once we reached the bottom he removed his belts and then my mine picking me up out of the seat and carried me away from the ride. 

"is she ok?" he asked turning towards my brother. 

"yeah she will be shes just frozen in fear for now, once her heart rate and nerves calm down shell be ok."

i felt my body release all the tension i had and i was suddenly drained. with a shaky hand i moved my hair behind my ear and patted alex's chest to put me down. i walked beside him into the looney tunes shop. i saw sweaters and i nearly freaked out. 

"here we go again." alex mumbled. 

"shes still obsessed with sweaters?" tyler questioned. alex nodded for his reply and i couldnt decide on just one so i picked out 2 of my favorite ones which was a batman one and baby tazz one. 

"can we go eat now?" luke and my brother grumbled. 

"yes you inpatient people." i rolled my eyes as i fixed the hood and danced in my over sized sweater happily.