Chapter 4

The 4 of us adults were finishing our meal and the kids were still eating and watching tv in the other room. We all stopped talking when the door swung open and Luke came in the house giving us a loud greeting but his face and tone dropped when he spotted my brother.

"Tyler?" Luke gasped holding back tears.Luke's bluish green eyes gleamed. His dark brown hair that was combed by fingers laid on the left side,his thin but full eyebrows were scrunched in shock,his face had a bit of dark stumble and the bags under his eyes were going away since the last time I saw him. I think besides me and my mother Luke had it rough when Tyler left us. I know he loved my brother even though he broke the relationship off.

"Hey Luke." Tyler smiled and stood up from his seat. Butterflies started in my stomach as I watched the two hug each other as tightly as they could. Once they let go they took in each other's features. Luke bit his lips and was about to say something until Abigail interrupted making me upset.

"So Tyler who's this?" She asked sounding a bit jealous.

"This is luke, my ex boyfriend." Tyler said choking on his saliva.

"You were gay?!" Disgust was clear in her voice.

"No. Abby I'm bisexual, I told you that when we started dating."

"I thought you were joking!" Her eyes kept tossing between Luke and Tyler.

"I wasn't."

"Um I'm going back to the hotel."

"Please don't do anything irrational." Tyler cut her off and stepped in front of the door.

"I'm not! I just need time to think Tyler." She yelled but calmed down.

When she left we all just looked at each other.

"Ty i am so sorry I didn't mean to potentially ruin your relationship?" Luke was sincere but once he realized my brother was now with a woman his features began to soften and grow sad.

"Luke you didn't do anything wrong, Abigail is ugh." He sighed not finishing his sentence. 

"tyler are you being forced into this marriage?" i said with anger rising in my voice. 

"marriage?!" luke yelled in shock. 

"no, i mean i didnt plan on getting married any time soon but abigail proposed in front of her family and friends so i didnt want to be the guy who 1 broke her heart and 2 embarrass her in front of everyone she knows."

"tyler you dont have to be with someone if you dont want to." alex said in a comforting voice. 

"i know its just ugh i dont even know what my life is anymore or what i should or can do. i just hate myself for ditching you guys because luke dumped me.." luke looked embarrassed and sad not sure if he should say sorry of stay quite. 

"tyler because im your sister im going to tell you how it is, yes it fucking killed us when you just up and left for a petty thing but at the same time i understood where you were coming from hell we moved after ryan and everything like if i was you i would have left everything behind too but i couldnt cause i was a minor. i just want you to be happy whether thats being with her or not staying or leaving, what ever the case may be just choose one youll be happy with." tyler smiled and hugged me tightly. 

"ok enough of the sadness and the anger issues here lets do something fun. tyler hasnt been around for about 4 years and luke has been gone for a little while lets go to an amusement park or something." alex butted in on the brother sister moment i was having. after agreeing and telling my mom to come over for dinner we piled in the car together. 

We went to an amusement park called 'six flags' honestly its my favorite place besides Disney land because its a thrill to be so high in the sky at a fast pace.