chapter 30

2 hours of a limo ride we were finally at the venue. looking around it was mainly grass with a grey concrete walk way, a water fountain that was spewing water, a small lake flowed next to a big willow tree hanging over the white wedding arch which was covered in beautiful winter flowers and vines then a set of 4 rows of 5 chairs were aligned on both sides, next to the chair was a sign that read 'come as 2 families leave as one' it made it feel more special to the family since we were all going to be related once alex and i were officially married. 

behind the scenery where the wedding ceremony would take place was a giant house that the bridesmaids and i would stay and basically hide until time to come out.

the photographer came and took a few pictures of us while we drank champagne and the kids had a juice box. around 12 in the afternoon my mother told me people were arriving and sitting down in which ever seat they felt like. i could hear the wedding music start to play and the girls lined up behind bonnie with her basket of flowers.

the crowd quiets down and the music plays louder. the doors open and bonnie walks out first throwing flower petals of all colors onto the concrete walk way, the bridesmaids follow behind her leaving enough space between them and then gather in a line at the alter. once the last girl is lined up my father makes an appearance bending his arm and looped my arm through his.

we walk down the aisle at a slow pace. my father is sniffling as he holds my hand with the arm that was once hanging by his side. from a short distance i see alex wiping under his eyes with a huge smile upon his face. a blush and a smile appeared on my face, when we reached the alter i slip my arm out from under my father's and i give him a tight hug. he whispers to me " i love you angel." holding back tears as best as he could.

i kiss his cheek and he sits at my mother's side up front. i stand in front of the pastor and place my hands in the palms of alex's hands. the pastor recites the words every wedding has and then calls up nathan which is our little ring barer.

nathan holds up a small black velvet pillow that had a beautiful silver square diamond ring which was mine and a silver band with a line of diamonds for alex. our rings were placed on our fourth finger on our left hands and then sealing the deal with a kiss. a roar of claps and cheers from our families interrupts the almost silent atmosphere.

after the ceremony the photographer has the wedding party including my parents and the kids do different poses in different locations on the venue site while the guests enjoy cocktail hour. after that the reception begins and the dj plays all kinds of music loudly.

the guests dance until dinner was served. after dinner the father and daughter dance starts and my dad and i slow dance to the song 'my little girl by tim mcgraw' it was one of my dad's favorite songs.  my father sings the song to me and we both let a few tears fall from our eyes and end the dance with another tight hug.

alex and i get our first dance as mr. & mrs. manchester. sharing a kiss the dj changes the song and everyone who wanted to dance joins in and we both dance with different people from our families and friends.

the night goes on for hours and it was literally the best night of my life. all i could want in life is what i have now even with the bad times i go through. my family is together and happy at last and i am married to the love of my life until death do us part. i dont think i would change anything because i love my life now.

A/N thank you every who has read the sequel to can you still love me this is the last chapter of my life now i cant thank you guys enough for reading, it means so much to me. dont forget to check out my other books, skipping stones, tint of silver, plan B and more love you all <3