Chapter 8

We got home around 5pm and the sun was still up but setting soon. Alex and I picked up the kids from his parents house and Bonnie was knocked out.

"Daddy can Miranda spend the night?" Nate asked before we left the porch. I smiled and looked at Alex who went back inside with Nathan to ask his sister Katie.

2 minutes later Miranda and Nathan came running out giggling as they held hands. Alex was carrying her little bag that had her clothes and bath things.

"Kids don't run in the street!" I yelled just before they stepped off the sidewalk. I adjusted Bonnie in my arms and held my hand at my side to let Miranda take my hand as she held Nathan's. We walked across safely and as soon as they let my hand go they bolted off into the house.

"I'm gunna race you up stairs!" Nate yelled and they ran as fast their little legs could go up the giant steps. I laughed and put Bonnie down in her room.

"Hey Luke and Tyler are back." Alex whisper yelled through the house. I shut the door to my daughters room and then went to tell Miranda and Nathan to keep it down so they don't wake up Bonnie.

I went back down stairs and plopped on the couch. luke had just said his goodbyes when i sat down and tyler and i sprawled on the couch as if we were dying. alex chuckled at us and mumbled "brother like sister." under his breathe. 

"so are you going to go to the hotel tonight?" i asked tyler.

"uh yeah i might as well i havent called her or chased after her since she left hours ago." he laughed. 

"why is it funny?" i said confused. 

"because ever since i met her she always wanted to be chased, she thinks her love life should be a fucking movie." he was clearly irritated. 

"is she bad?" 

"she isnt a bad person, her attitude just sucks ass. she never puts anyones feelings or thought and opinions into consideration. she acts like i never told her i was bisexual and i had a serious relationship with luke when i did."

"she said she thought you were joking."

"i still told her.."

"i know but not everyone grasps it ty, look go back to the hotel and if you cant work things out because of a this set back maybe you two need to go your separate ways because this is a major part of your life." i said referring to the fact how abigail over reacted to seeing tylers ex boyfriend in real life. 

"i know i mean i want things to work out with her because for the last 2 years almost 3 my life has revolved around her, like i fell in love with her and everything about minus all the crappy things that make me think twice.." he trailed off. he got up from his seat and walked over to me and alex gave us a hug and said he would call later or tomorrow morning to tell me how things went. 

"lets go to bed im tired." i demanded alex. i went straight to bed as alex told the kids to go to sleep as well. 

TYLER P.O.V

i walked back to the motel since it wasnt too far. this place was ok not to ghetto but still very sketchy. when i was a teenager i used to come here and buy weed and all other kinds of drugs and alcohol from some dealer knew from highschool who sold illegal shit to my friends. 

i opened the door quietly in case she was asleep. once i closed the door i heard her talking from in the bathroom. i walked over and since the door was shut she didnt know i was here. 

"i know ive been with him for almost 3 years but i literally saw his ex BOYFRIEND with my own two eyes! its not normal!"

"honey what era are you living in being of a different sexuality is normal." i heard her mom say calmly. i always liked her mom, she was so kind and said things straight up. her mom never cared about race gender preference sexuality etc. 

"how could you even say that? i dont want to be with someone whos into guys like for all i know he could have gay stds." my eyebrows furrowed and my mouth made an o shape. what the fuck are 'gay stds'?

"are you serious abigail? i know i didnt raise you like this i dont know why you are being so rude about this."

"im not being rude i have a preference for dating and marrying STRAIGHT guys not some half homo!" 

"then i will make it final for you abigail the wedding is over, im actually happy about this because i never really wanted to marry you." i said with anger clear in my words through the door. 

"tyler?" she hung her phone up and opened the door. 

"give me my keys." i started to repack the few things i took out of my suit case and found my keys on the bed. 

"what are you doing?" 

"what the hell does it look like abigail? you dont want to marry a half homo and i dont want to marry a homophobic needy little bitch." i smiled and walked out with my things. 

"youre just going to leave me here?!" he yelled as i made my way down the steps. 

"yup! oh and by the way when you go back to Florida get your shit out of my house and i swear if any of my things are trashed i will have your ass put in jail and youll know first hand what its like to have lesbian sex." i smirked and got in my car and drove to luke's house. i dont want to wake up angel and the kids since its so late and i dont know what to say to her. i know my sister is super supportive but she seemed kind of excited to know that i was finally settling down and i dont want to disappoint her.