chapter 14

" so did everything go smoothly while he was over?" my mom asked taking a drink.

"yeah pretty much he was mainly with nathan so i was able to get stuff done."

"how did alex take it considering their rivalry?" tyler questioned.

"not well as you can see he isnt here with us hes being a baby over at his parents." i rolled my eyes as i put all of our plates in the sink.

"you guys are 20 years old now he needs to knock it off." luke said a bit irritated.

I nodded in agreement and washed the dishes along side my mother. We all turned to face the hallway when the sound of a door opening and closing was present.

Alex walked in the house with a pissed off look but tried to hide it when he saw my family.
He adjusted his clothing and went into the play room to see the kids.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him in a mono toned voice.

"Yeah." Was all he replied. I debated on if I should make him a plate or let his cry baby self do it.

I just decided to make it for him because I really don't feel like arguing again tonight. tyler luke and my mother just sat there quietly not sure if they should speak or not. 

"so tyler how did everything go with abby?" i broke the awkward silence as i handed alex his plate of food. 

"umm." he pondered on his answers not looking at me. 

"whos abby?" my mom questioned. 

"shes tyler's fiance." i replied. before my mom could get excited that her baby boy is getting married he corrects me saying she is his ex fiance. 

"what do you mean ex?" she questioned. 

"she's a bitch lets leave it at that mom, tyler obviously doesnt want to talk about." i gave him a sympathetic smile. 

"hmm alright then well at least she is an ex because i know someone perfect for you but at the looks of it you figured it out already." my mom snickered and smiled as she looked down at her phone. the boys looked at each other and blushed. 

"how did you know?" luke asked. 

"we all knew from the day tyler came back. we knew you two were each other's match when i brought you over that and dared you to kiss my brother." i laughed. 

tyler smiled to himself and nuzzled his head in the crook of luke's neck. 

"do you guys want to watch a movie?" i asked everyone. they looked around and nodded. 

"what should we watch?" 

"zootopia" bonnie yelled jumping up and down. 

"a kids movie?" luke kinda was hesitant on the pick. 

"trust me its funny." i reassured him. he shrugged his shoulders and we all sat in the front living room and bonnie along with her brother helped me put the dvd in and turn the tv on the channel for the movie. 

A/N sorry its a short chapter but i couldnt think of anything else for this chapter.