draco malfoy

draco malfoy become irrationally jealous.
best friend!draco x reader, no warnings

Draco Malfoy, while ultimately being the best friend you had ever had, was sometimes the dumbest and most clueless person you had ever come in contact with. Recently, he had been avoiding you like you had the plague. Just. for. tutoring. Harry. Potter.

"Alright Harry, I think you're ready for your test tomorrow! Unless Snape's got a really strong death wish for you, you should do amazing," you said, giving him a hug before gathering your books from one of the many tables in the crowded library.

"You've got no idea," he groaned, mimicking your actions and walking with you out of the library. Unbeknownst to the both of you, Draco was waiting for you at the doors of the library. He had officially gotten over himself and decided to come find you when one of your friends said you were in the library. He looked up from fiddling with the hem on his robe when he heard you let out a violent snort. The small smile he had was quickly erased when he saw who was walking next to you.

"What on earth do you think you're doing with her, Potter," Draco sneered. You and Harry both rolled your eyes as you tried to ignore him and keep walking.

"I know you heard me you twat!" Draco practically screeched.

"Go, I'll deal with him," you said to Harry as he gave you a knowing look before turning around to face him.

"Malfoy," you said.

"Y/L/N."

"You do realize I am not your property, correct?"

"I-uh-"

"You also realize I'm not the stupid second-year you could just toss to the side until you're ready to hang out again, anymore, correct?" the longer you talked, the closer you moved to Malfoy, his eyes began to grow frantic as he tried to thing of something, anything to say that would get you to listen to him.

"Y/N pleas-"

"No, Draco! You've been incredibly unfair!"

"Only 'cause you've been off snogging with the enemy!" Your jaw physically dropped as you stared at him in disbelief.

"First, I would never snog Potter. Second, I was tutoring him in Potions because Granger was tired of putting up with his crap," you were seething when you finished.

"Look, I'm sorry I thought you were getting it on with Potter. I was coming here to tell you that I was sorry anyway until I saw you walk out with the bloke. You know how much we hate each other, Y/N/N," he sighed.

"Yeah, I get it," a small groan left your lips as he pulled you into a bone-crushing hug.

"I would still love you if you really were snogging potter," he mumbled into your hair.

"The hell you would."