draco malfoy

Draco can't find a certain article of clothing
draco x fem!reader, no warnings

"Love, have you seen my black jumper?" Draco asked, walking over to the bed the two of us shared the night before. It was Christmas break and both of out parents let us stay at Hogwarts to be with each other. Since it was Christmas, no one really cared that I slept in Draco's dorm.

"Nooooooo," I said, pulling the sheets over my torso so Draco couldn't see that I was wearing the exact thing he was talking about. As soon as I said that, he ripped the covers off of my body, revealing the black garment that was quite large on me.

"I'm sorry it's just really comfortable. Plus, it smells like you," I blushed up at the platinum haired boy.

"Why do you need it to smell like me, I'm right here," he chuckled. I shrugged and covered my face with my hands that were enveloped in the sweatshirt. Draco began to press kisses onto my forehead and cheeks before moving down to my jaw and neck.

"Draco," I giggled. "Stop it tickles." Instead of stopping, Draco blew cold air onto the exposed skin making me gasp. Draco fell onto the bed next to me, laughing and clutching onto his stomach. I rarely got to see this side of Draco, but when I did I absolutely adored it. After his laughter died down, one of his arms slipped around my waist and he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I love you, Princess. Even when you steal my clothes," Draco mumbles and placed a small peck onto my neck.

"I love you too, Draco," I smiled, not wanting to be anywhere else in the world than in his arms.