harry potter

"Can you do a Harry imagine where y/n and Harry are secretly dating and when Cormac trys to kiss her Harry punches him and drags y/n back to his room where they kiss." for icey287

warnings: none

Walking towards the door the room of requirement usually resided, I was pulled into a nearby closet. The new momentum making me fall backward into a body and the familiar arms of my boyfriend. Well, secret boyfriend, I didn't exactly want to cause anarchy in the fan clubs.

"Harry, you scared the hell out of me!" I scolded him, slapping him upside the head.

"Ow, sorry love. I just wanted to see you before the party. We both know McLaggen is going to be all over you," Harry sighed before resting his hands at my hips.

"Not if I can help it," I groaned, the thought of McLaggen even touching me making me want to gag.

"Which, you can't. You've tried and failed many times," he chuckled and moved one of his hands up onto my cheek before placing a kiss onto the tip of my nose, a smile carving its way onto my face and taking place of the scowl previously stationed there.

"And I will try and try again until he knows to back the fuck off," I said, the smile on my face never faltering.

"That's my girl," Harry cheered. "Alright, you go first and I'll be there in around ten minutes."

"Sir, yes sir," I said, kissing him lightly before making my way out of the dark closet and to the room of requirement.

As soon as I reached the large doors I quickly entered and tried to avoid McLaggen to the best of my ability, but the fact that he had been scouting the door for me to walk in didn't exactly help.

"Y/N! Hey," he said, a smirk plastering across his features.

I turned slowly, a look of annoyance clearly on my face. I tried to fake a smile but it didn't exactly work out when I said, "Not interested, McLaggen."

"Don't be like that, love," he said, grabbing my arm tightly, a sharp pain shooting up my arm.

I ripped my arm out of his grip before pushing him away from me into a group of Ravenclaws, noting in my mind that I would need to apologize to them later.

"One, keep your slimy hands off of me. Two, no one calls me love, douchebag," I scoffed, a lot angrier than I had been when he first started talking to me. One key word I left out, no one calls me love except for Potter.

"Oh, c'mon, love," his smirk returned as he started to back me up into the closest wall, the only reason I even moved out of my spot was because he was pushing me there.

"I swear to God if you lay your hands on me," I said, eyebrows furling and hands pressed against his torso in a action to push him away, not yet succeeding.

"I will do whatever I damn well please, love," his smirk grew larger, a ball of disgust starting to grow in my stomach.

After he had pushed me into the wall, all eyes on us, he began to lean in before we heard a voice behind us and suddenly McLaggen was on the ground, his face in his hands with Harry standing above him with his fists balled.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Harry asked, concern washing over the anger.

"Yeah, I'm good," I nodded, the feeling of disgust slowly starting to seep out of me. "Just get me out of here."

"Gladly," he smiled, taking my hand as we ran through the halls of Hogwarts to get back to his dorm.

"Did McLaggen hurt you?" Harry asked, not yet letting go of my hand even though we were finally in his dorm, it being empty due to the fact that everyone had been at the party.

I grabbed my wrist and massaged the part where he had grabbed me and said, "Yeah, a little."

"I'm going to kill that little-"

"Harry it's okay. You came in and stopped him before he did something he really would regret," I assured him.

"I just don't want you getting hurt," he said, pulling me closer to him by my waist, my hands moving up to link behind his neck.

"And I won't be as long as I'm with you," I smiled before leaning in to kiss him. Harry met me half way and I could feel him smiling into the kiss, pulling me even closer and wrapping his arms fully around my waist.

I pulled back slowly, pecking him once more before saying, "I love you more than anything."

"That is not possible, love. Because I love you so much more."