I like you

Abigail POV 

Aaron laughed which was something I missed way too much. I looked at the my phone  and realized it was getting pate, remembering my lunch with Aaron's family I stood up.

"I have to go now Aar, I have a lunch thing with your family! Bye!" 

"Wait."

"What?" 

"Thank you for all of this!"

"You're welcome!" When I stepped out smiling from seeing Aaron again, Austin immeadiately rose from the seat he was in. I tried not to focus on what I had said to Aaron. Looking alike was about the only similarity they had, for the most part they had opposite personalities. Austin smiled causing me to realize he had the same smile as Aaron, something that I really love about Aaron. Austin also had the messy hair and the Louisiana accent I loved except his may be a bit better. His was more deep then Aaron's of course sometimes it would just disappear.

"How'd it go?" 

"Great actually. You?"

"Same. So you ready to go to meet my parents for lunch?" 

"Yeah." I was honestly a bit nervous it was really hard to tell if they liked me or not. Austin and I decided to walk to the location. We walked for a while, talking a bit more about our backgrounds. I told Austin about how I was born in  Minnesota, raised in Philadelphia but a NOLA girl at heart.

"You know I would kill for you and Aaron's  last name." He cuckeled, I don't know what made me say that because I would never say that to Aaron but something about Austin makes me braver.

"Maybe Aaron could give it to you..." He mumbled something else that sounded like or me, I'm sure that it was nothing. 

"Yeah right like that's gonna happen! Besides I don't like him!" I made sure not to blush. Austin was definitely figuring this out. 

"We're there." We walked in and searched for his parents found them. A couple people recognized me, traveling phillies fans I'm guessing. Thankfully they decided not to bug me, then I realized a problem, Austin. They're gonna see me with him and tell the media that I went out with Aaron's brother or they're gonna think he's Aaron. "You ok?" He whispered as we sat down, it sent chills through my body, I nodded. The fans were whispering to each other, soon enough everyone will know. 

"So you are Abigail?" His mother asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I pitch for the Phillies." Then people went crazy just from hearing that. I couldn't help but my chair further from Austin. 

"I was very excited to hear the Phillies had a female pitcher! It amazes me that you can play with the boys so effortlessly! Besides your better than a lot of  them." His mom continued she seemed pretty sweet and it was sweet of her to compliment me.

"Thank you! I'm not sure about the last part but I've been playing with boys my whole life so it's pretty normal. I got lucky with this team, they're all really nice to me, particularly your son, he and I enjoy each other's company." 

"Well I was thrilled to hear he has a friend who actually understands him slightly better than everyone else. You see he's harder for others to understand even I at times don't get him. You know he speaks fondly of you." I nodded not sure what to say. 

"Yeah he's a very kind person. He and I consider each other best friends. I like his odd personality I find it unique." 

"Wonder if you guys could become anything else, Aaron needs a girlfriend and you'd be a perfect fit." Austin said nudging me.