Pain

A/N- I'm on vacation rn so I may not write as much but I'll try my best. Also the really sad news is that Aaron's currently hurt and he may not play till next season so I'm really sad. 

I felt a bee sting like pain in the left side of my abdomen. Trying my hardest not to fall to the ground, I barely flinched and began to walk to first. The pitcher looked slightly annoyed that I wasn't seriously hurt but he was still glad he hit me. Suddenly Aaron came sprinting out of our dugout and before I could say anything he punched the pitcher in the face. It was by far one of the weakest punches I had ever seen but the pitcher still flinched a bit. The rest of the team exited the dugout to help Aaron out. The other team left there dugout to help the pitcher out. I watched in horror as the pitcher who clearly had a strong punch was about to give Aaron a shiner. He lifted his hand to strike and before anything happened. I sprinted to the pitcher and punched him in the face knocking him into one of his teammates. He glared and threw a punch at me but then Maikel came in and punched him. The pitchers teammates were trying to hold him back as I just glared at him. The fact is, I don't care if you hurt me but if you hurt my friends then I'll hurt you. 

"You don't belong here!" The pitcher yelled, pointing at me. "Don't you boys know that you shouldn't be playing with her!" 

"Well sexists like you don't belong here!" Shouted Aaron, I had never heard him raise his voice it still sounded weak and shaky.

"Well listen up bitch! If you don't shut your fucking mouth I will shut it for you!" I said holding my fist up to threaten him.

"Ah I'm so scared a girls gonna hit me." 

"You little piece of shit!" With that I threw my most powerful punch at his right eye. He fell to the ground, unconscious. Everyone was too shocked to do anything about it and I had a feeling I was going to be  ejected. But to my shock the umpire ejected the pitcher rather than anyone on our team. Apparently it was because he began the fight by hitting me. They carried the pitcher off the field on a stretcher. I walked back to first and took my lead as Odubel stepped to the plate. Much to my happiness Odubel crushed a home run. I jogged home, Odubel close behind me. Once I reached the plate I waited to congratulate Odubel.

"That's my el torito!" I said as we high fived.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"From getting hit? Of course! It barely hurt!" I lied, my rib still ached. The second we reached the dugout I was ambushed by teammates telling me about how good my punch was. I just nodded to them as I searched the dugout for Aaron. He wasn't ejected and even if he had been he would've stayed in the dugout, like Maikel. I had thanked Maikel over and over for his help. The whole team really did step up tonight. I saw the looks in their eyes when I got hit. In that one night I realized I really was a part of the team. 

"Any of you seen Aaron?" I asked the dugout. 

"He's there." Jerad pointed to the corner of the dugout, sure enough there was a miserable Aaron. 

"Congratulations! You've officially had your first fight!" I said squishing him.

"I did awful!"

"Aaron I literally use a punching bag everyday! You've never punched anything in your life! There's a difference! And I honestly thought it was..." I hesitated to say the word I was about to say. "Handsome and heroic maybe even sexy." I blushed and stupidly began twirling my hair. But to my relief he smiled and before I knew it he had his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You really think that?" He asked shyly.

"Uh... Yeah." I said quietly, he nodded and grinned.

"Abigail,"