4 ~ Batman And Robin

Riley's POV:

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked Scott as we walked into the school. He had a dream where he killed Allison and it seemed life like.

"I don't know, I just woke up," he explained to us. I had a dream that Jackson found Scott's lacrosse glove and it had holes in the top of the fingers from where his claws had ripped through the fabric. Derek was also there. Stood on the field. He didn't say or do anything. Jackson saw him and he just walked away. It was weird. "I was really sweaty and I could breathe. I've never had a dream where I've woke up like that before."

"Really? I have," Stiles told him. I don't like the sound of where this is going but I just let him continue. "Usually ends a little differently."

"A, he meant he's never had a dream that felt so real and B, never give us that much detail about you in bed," I grimaced.

He swung his arms by his side before nodding, "Noted."

"Okay so let me take a guess here," I spoke up. Scott broke me off before I could say anything.

"No, I know. You think it's something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, you think I'm going to lose control,"

"No, of course not," I denied. Scott and Stiles looked at me in disbelief. "Yeah, that's totally it."

"Hey, come on, it's going to be fine, alright," Stiles reassured him. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly."

"Yeah, I mean there not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take," I smiled, trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah not a class but there's maybe a teacher," Scott explained.

"Who? Derek?" Stiles and I asked at the same time. Was he crazy? There's no way Derek would teach us now we pinned the death on him. Stiles hit the back of his head. "You forget the part where we tossed him in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real," Scott stressed. I rolled my eyes.

"How real?" I questioned him. He turned to me and sighed.

"Like it actually happened."

We opened some double doors that lead outside to reveal a bus with police and paramedics surrounded around it. The back door had been ripped off and bent in an abnormal way. Blood was smeared all over the windows.

"You think it did?"

****

We all ran back into school, looking for Allison. Oh, my god. He's killed her. He's killed, Allison. We were searching the halls, but we couldn't find her. Scott started freaking out and punched a locker, breaking the door.

He calmed down and turned a corner. He bumped into a girl and dropped all her books. I looked and saw it was Allison. I let out a sigh of relief and so did she.

"You scared the hell out of me," she relieved.

"I could say the same thing," I muttered under my breath. Stiles looked at me and smiled softly. I smiled back and before the Principal said something through the intercom.

"Attention students! This is your Principal. You may know about the incident which occurred on one of our buses last night. The police are working, but classes will still proceed as usual. Thank you."

Everybody groaned and I looked to Scott and Allison. They were so cringey. She said something to Scott before walking away. I looked down the hall to see the locker that Scott broke. Jackson was stood there, trying to fix it. There was obviously no use. It was broken. End of.