13 ~ Winter Formal

Riley's POV:

My eyes opened to see I was not in the Hale house, or my own. I started to panic and somebody was beside me.

"Riley?" The person asked. They sat up to reveal who they were.

"Stiles?" I looked around and I was in Stiles' room. I stayed the night. I pulled up my shirt, to look at my side, and the wound had gone. Unless, it was never there. Dream. Another crazy dream. "Bad dream." I sighed. I turned to Stiles and held him tightly, Scott's okay. He's okay.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked calmly. I hesitated for a second and shook my head. I'm sure it was just a bad dream and nothing for him to worry about.

****

"Call it again." Scott ordered

"It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles told Scott. Scott explained what happened. Everything in the dream happened, but I wasn't there. Deaton knows about werewolves and has done for some time, he pulled a bullet out of Scott , so guess it's good I didn't kill him in the Ambulance at school.

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott panicked.

"Well, "A", you're not alone. You have me. And "B", didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles stated.  I looked up and hit his arm. "Ow."

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha - they're not gonna kill him." I shook my head.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter - problem solved." Stiles clapped, rubbing his hands.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we either find Derek first - just - just help me!" Scott defended. Is that all he thinks about? Allison?

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you, after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles explained, sarcastically.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott was determined to get him back.

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles begged. I hit his shoulder again. "Ow!" He whined. We looked over to Scott and he was listening in to something.

"What?" I questioned.

"Mom just got home." He replied bluntly. I hated it when he didn't finish his sentences.

"Well, is she okay? What is she doing?" I asked.

Scott turned around and he looked worried. "She's crying."

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles told him. It was true, there's only so many people he can protect and if it came down to life or death and me or Allison, he would choose Allison any day, so, he needs to get his priorities straight.

"I have to." He needs to stop being so stubborn.

****

"What do you mean I can't go to the formal?" Scott asked, frantically following Coach around the locker room.

"McCall, you're failing my class and two others, try told me to cut you from the team. I told them I'd rather cut off my last remaining testicle than cut my best player." Coach explained.