25 ~ Sweet cheeks

"I need to be at the rave." Scott said on our way to school in Stiles' Jeep. This was a better time than any to tell them I'm going with Matt.

"Yeah, about that." I drew out the 'yeah'. Stiles pulled into a parking space in the school's parking lot and Scott and Stiles simultaneously looked at me in the back.

"What did you do?" Scott asked me in annoyance.

"Nothing." I said innocently. "Except for saying yes to going to the rave with Matt."

"You're stupid!" Stiles groaned, getting out of the Jeep. 

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked as he readjusted the strap of his backpack on his shoulder.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret." Stiles stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Hey." Someone called to us. We all turned around and saw the person I did not want to see at this moment in time. Matt. "Any of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" 

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." I waved him off.

"I - I had a concussion." He stuttered, getting annoyed or angry. I couldn't tell the difference.

"Well, nobody got seriously hurt." I corrected myself.

"I was in the E.R. for six hours." He was getting angry, but trying not to show it.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt?" Stiles spoke up. "Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." He put his hand about an inch off the floor, crouching to show how unimportant it was to us. 

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either."

"Are they still selling?" Scott questioned.

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online." He nodded. I hated the fact that one of those was mine. "You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." He turned to me and smiled. "You still coming on Friday?"

"Actually, I think I'm coming down with something, so I'll give you the money for my ticket and you can sell it or something." I excused myself from it, trying to make myself sound like I have a blocked nose. 

"No, don't worry about it, I'll find someone else to give it to." He smiled sadly before walking away. I'm finally free from camera guy! 

"I don't like him. Hey, are you sure about this?"

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job, so what do you think he's going to do this time?" Scott asked aloud. 

"Be there to make sure it happens." I nodded.

****

After Lacrosse practice, we were told to wait behind in the locker rooms. This meant he was slating Greenburg for something he did and publicly humiliate him or someone missed practice. His door flew open and he came walking out. 

"Can anybody tell me where the hell Jackson is and why he missed morning practice?" Coach bellowed through the locker rooms. Figures. 

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him." I scolded my twin brother. 

"Stilinski! Jackson?" 

"Sorry, Coach, I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him." Stiles nodded.