Episode 4

The melodious music of the orchestra lingered around the Main palace as masked people dressed in their finest attire chattered amongst themselves. The old men talked about business. The middle aged women caked in make-up, desperate to look a few years younger gossiped about other women, dresses and jewelleries. Young men and boys made a group of themselves and talked about girls as the same went for the girls gossiping about boys. There were also flirting going on, as the cheesy sweet lies left the mouth of the lads who were inwardly hoping that the face behind the mask was beautiful, like the dress the girl was wearing.

The ribbons of the glittery mask was tied and knotted into a beautiful knot as Shanon fixed her mask and ran her hands through her short orange locks. She took a deep breathe and tries to calm herself down from the pressure building up with the approaching of the main palace.

When the vehicle came to halt, she plastered her face with a graceful innocent smile, got out of the car and gave a small bow to her driver. She was thankful that no one knew her real identity or else she would had been attacked by the paparazzi the moment her car arrived. Enjoying the last moments of her freedom, she entered the palace, meanwhile drawing all eyes on her.

The princess puckered her soft pink lips and blew the imaginary hair strand falling on her face, still gracefully walking into the ball room. With every step she took her milky smooth cheeks got rosaries, while her glittering pair of purple eyes stopped hearts of many. The blue fabric of her dress complemented her milky white skin. Though half of her face was covered, people were sure that she was more than a beauty, feeling a gush of cheerful vibe from her.

"Would you mind to give me the address of heaven?", a tall guy, fitted in a black suit, masked with same shade of mask, covering his sculpted face, asked her out of the blue. She remained shocked for a while before keeping her calm and replying or more like asking the man in black, "I beg your pardon, but I've never heard of such a place." "Oh! My apologies my lady. I had mistaken you as a fallen angel", the flirtious Prince of Kingdom of Tsuchikami, Prince Saizo Kusarabe, cocked his head, gleefully smiling at now tomato red girl.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'd definitely inform you if I happen to meet one", Shanon decided to play along the game of sweet talks.

"Actually, it is not needed now that I've found you", the sweet talker kissed her hand, while never looking away from her widened eyes. "Your slave Saizo at your service, my lady."

Shanon left a small heartly laugh at the guy, who had her blush her cheeks out multiple times, as she replied "I am Shanon

Shanon left a small heartly laugh at the guy, who had her blush her cheeks out multiple times, as she replied "I am Shanon."

She walked for his reply, but received a blushing teen who was, well all the people present in the hall, staring behind her, at something.

It was not something but someone. Someone who despite of having her face covered, was radiating beauty straight from head to toe. Someone with beautiful waist-length grape fruit hair. Someone wearing a white dress, a dress which was rather complemented by its owner than it complementing the latter. Someone who has men running toward her to give her a hand, when she fell down, tripping over nothing. Someone, who had Saizo take an excuse and have him rushing towards.

Someone, who let out a warm laugh from her plump pink lips, moving head side by side, rejecting the help from the men, stumbling to stand up straight. Someone, who made the crowd fall in love with her clumsiness.

It was not just someone, but the someone. The someone with whom she felt compared to. The someone who had taken away all attention she had had. The someone who had her jaw clenching. The someone who got her jealous. The someone who had her blood boiling. The someone she, she just hated.

To be continued....
Thank you and please vote