Episode 29

Thousands of activated ninja-guys were seen all round the Tsuchikami palace all on their toes to attack in the drop of a hand. They seemed to be waiting for them.

"Let's go rock then babe." Romeo gave a tight squeeze to Shanon before pulling away from the hug. Geet clouds formed and thundered out of nowhere over the palace. He swirled his hands in the air to create cyclones to break through the walls.

On the cue, they treated towards the palace. But it was not easy as it seemed. The enemy had prepared well beforehand. The walls were sealed with their activated power.

Romeo increased his power, but didn't even created a single crack. Sweat beads started to form on his forehead, his power had drained out all his energy.

"Hang on Romeo." Saizo came to help his friend. He made multiple huge branches grow out round the palace and crush the walls, but he too was left with beads of sweat rolling down his forehead and not a so gle brick moved.

"Wait this won't do. It's thousands of them against us 12. We have no other choice than to go through the doors." Leona stopped them.

"But it's more tiring. We would have to fight each one of them." Aika retorted.

"Then let's kick some butt." Scarlet moved forward.

"Not just some but thousands butt." Sophie added.

"Alright, hun create smog all over the palace." On the request of his girlfriend, Romeo enveloped the whole area with a thick layer of smog. It was hard to even see through a couple of feet.

"Then let's go bring that bastard  down." Shiki cued them.

With that, they charged into the palace activating their powers and equipping their weapons.

The battle was fierce, the ninja-guys were good with their powers but not as good as the royal bloods and nobles. The 12 had a hard time moving forward as dozens of soldiers attacked them in every step.

"This is no good." Shanon equipped jer Cross bow and shot the enemy in every blink of an eye.

Aika was busy luring and hypnotizing them with the 'spell song' from her Ebony. Daniel accompanied her by protecting her using his Katzbalge from soldiers charging towards her, or them.

"This won't do." Aika shouted. "I'll try to put them in bullet time effect but it won't last long. So you have to go in fast. Daniel you stay with me for backup."

And soon the rest 10 were running into the palace through the soldiers frozen still in the time. In a few minutes, they were at tbe entrance of the main hall. But Aika's power seemed to be still working good.

Saizo produced branches and saved them in the nick of the time,  when a group of powerful-ninja guys attacked them. They seemed to be unaffected by Aika's 'spell song'. "Guys you carry on, I'll handle them."

"Hey we need to divide." Leona said. "It'll be easier to find that bastard and the captivated too." She continued as she received nods from everyone. "Romeo, Jae and Shanon, you follow me, others go to the different direction. And don't you dare to die."
______________________________________

Sasuke watched the chaos outside from his window. But he was smirking evily. Just then he heard the door open. "Oh welcome, I have been waiting for you." He turned to his intruders with no less evilness in his smirk.

"You bastard!" Kyousuke directly charged towards him but was thrown flying towards a wall.

Everybody clenched their jaws in anger. The guy used air-power. He had been extracting others power too.

"Surprised aren't you." He spoke.

"Now it's your time to be surprised." Shiki charged towards him with Argus, followed by Saito with his Flamberge.

The three had a serious fight for a moment but Sasuke startled using elemental powers against them, which led the two lads in difficulty. The two girls standing there too soon with their weapons got into the fight. But all the four were thrown across the room, all seared, bleared and smeared.

"You stupid brats! Can't you see that power is everything. But no we are going to play good guys and stick to our weapons. It is undignified and unlawful to use your powers." He chuckled. "Now let ne show you the advantage of having powers. "He lifted the four in air created a envelope of fire and water around them causing them to choke in air while being brunt and frozen repeatedly. 

Thud!

They all fell down gasping for air  their clothes were ripped. Cuts decorated their face an body.

"You weakling how dare you!" Sasuke threw Kyousuke flying through a couple of walls. He had attacked him with his Sapience to distract him and made him lose his control as his arm got injured, bleeding badly.

Sasuke groaned in pain but carried on. Turning back to his four victim he spat. "You know what, Aether is tired of having weak successors, who don't appreciate what they got." He drew the death circle around them as he spoke. "They need to be wiped out."

"Yes they need to be wiped out." Scarlet chuckled wincing a little when the cut on her lips stretches. She made the flame of the death circle roar more leaving Sasuke in utter horrification.

"You brat!" Sasuke aimed his gun at the smirking lady but dropped it on the ground when the earth below him quaked violently.

"Think twice before you try to harm even a strand of hair of My Lady." Shiki spoke as he helped Scarlet get on her feet.

"You brats!" Sasuke gasped as the four got in their feet as if they were not hurt even a bit. He found being consumed in the darkness of fear as all the four equipped their weapons. Dark clouds swirled at the roof of the room and the air swirled violently turning into wind out of nowhere.

"Can't we four, me, Shiki, Sophie and Saito use the Unison raid?" Scarlet asked leaving everyone round the fire  choking in their own breathe.

"Actually it's a good idea." Sophie said.

"Are you nutts?" Leona spat. "You all are too powerful. You will have  1% survival chance if you use it."

Scarlet pressed her lips into a thin line. Turning to Sophie and the 2 lads who mirrored the emotion in her eyes said "The one who wears the crown has to bear it's weight. We can't back off from our responsibility."

"No, please stop it! I beg you, please." Sasuke begged, already in pain as the Unison raid aimed at him.

Saito just watched him beg, his hands busy activating his Flamberge. His mother had begged in the same way, years ago but the tables had turned. It was Sasuke's turn to beg for mercy and his turn to smirk evil and pull the trigger of his  death.

Tears ran down his face. "I'll give you justice Mom." He whispered to no one.

Turning to side he caressed Sophie's side to soothe her. The girl, who was missing her father, tuneed to him and smiled gently while wiping the tears staining her cheeks.

The four looked at each other and smiled for the last time as the Unison raid reached it's height of activation, before drowning Sasuke's cry.
______________________________________

"NO!" Shanon dropped on the ground.  "They can't be using it right." She asked to no one in particulat. "She can't leave me." Romeo who was equally shocked pulled her into a hug.

"You can't always do what you like, you stupid girl." Leona broke out.

Jae dropped on the ground as a tear dropped from his eye. The salty liquid which was just stuck at the blink of his eyes when his teddy died, didn't stop and waked him up. Maybe he had been in love with her the whole time. "I'm sorry Hano. I'm too late......" He drowned himself ni despair.

To be Continued
And Please vote