Episode 17

TAG BATTLE
Day 2
Troy           vs         Kyousuke*
Sophie*     vs         Kai
Romeo*     vs         Sassayan
Alice           vs         Aika*
Scarlet*     vs        Brien
                                                   #Winner*

Jae gulped as his eyes never left the asterisk beside the name 'Scarlet'. He blinked his eyes, hoping that his eyes were playing trick on him. But the truth came, kicking him right on his face.

"Don't worry", he was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Leona stood beside him, glancing at the notice. "You are not alone", she smiled and pointed at the notice.

Then only he noticed, he was indeed not alone.
_____________________________________

The whole lobby roared with laughter  as two ugly........[clear throats] beautiful creatures entered. Boys hooted and whistled as the creatures walked pass on their revealing short dresses, exposing their long unshaven legs. Dressed in skin tight hot pink dresses, which couldn't enhance their non-existent curves, and the uncomfortable sky high heels, they were rather planning to kiss the floor than walking. The fake blond wigs looked like hau hanging into their heads, and the make-up was nothing more than a child's scribblings.

"You look Fire, Jae!", Scarlet smacked his butt.

"Seriously girl! You are really going to get for this. I'm never gonna agree to your stupid bets." The expressionless poor boy hissed turning to a deep shade of red. He couldn't ignore the laughs of girls around him.

"Ha! Ha ha...", amidst the different types of laughter, A distinct laughter was heard which stopped hearts of many. Even the ice-princess Sophie couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Stop filming me!", Romeo shouted at her as he tried to cover the lens of her video camera. "Seriously, if anyone outside finds about it, I'll tei a storm cloud with you forever!", he hissed at her.

"Amuse me crybaby." Sophie mocked him with a smirk painted on her face. "Well, it was you only, who brought this upon yourself."

"Hey Jae, you are surprisingly rocking the look", Shanon have a thumps up to the older. "Oh, hey Romeo. I didn't really recognize you".

That's when got butterflies in his stomach. He momentary forget about everything and everyone. The ache from his glittery sky high heels numbed. All he could see, hear and think about was the pretty princess laughing in front of him. But as soon the reality hit him when a cool breeze passed his exposed calves. The  butterflies were replaced by thoughts, nasty thoughts. Now the princess was never going to find him cool, that meant, she was never going to talk with him, that means, she was never going to date him, that meant, wait.....what was he thinking. It was not like he cared how she felt about him or was it?

"The bet is still not over, yet.", Sophie grinned at him, with her vanera still recording. "Seduce a man fast is stay like this forever", she pointed towards a random corner.

"You know what I've got a better idea", Shanon voiced out her thoughts as he glanced at the arrival of Victor. "Excuse me Victor hun.. Would you spare me a minute. I'd like you to meet someone." She waved her hand to the older as she smirked at Romeo, who was ready to jump off the window and die that instant.

"Anything for you my girl. I'll just in a blink of an eye."  He scooted through the crowd.

Romeo was was fully determined to die young rather than that but he was locked in his very spot by Leona. "You have no other choice left, boy." He silently  cursed at the two devil's in disguise bestfriends.

"What is the matter babe? Can't live without me?" Victor snaked his hands around Shanon's petite waist.

This got Romeo. He had to act fast and do something before the lad further touched his girl, wait ...his girl?

Before the uncomfortable lady slightly wiggled and tried to remove his hands away, someone did it for her. A total dramatic Romeo came into action and replaced Shanon. Victor slightly cringed at the pouts and other ugly faces, the guy dressed as girl, was making in his arm. He quickly removed his arms from his rock-hard muscular waist, but the lad didn't seem to like it as he abruptly cringed into his arm.

"Lady, please. I don't like touching.", Victor pleaded making everyone choke is their own breathe. Romeo detached from his arm with a pout. "So, shall I proceed. I'm not feeling quite well today. See you guys tomorrow". He tried to rush but not before Romeo spanked his butt, biting his lips.

That's when Victor disappearedfrom the lobby and Romeo left a huge sigh at the accomplishment but went frozen when he felt someone caress his side. Slowly turning around, he saw a trying too-hard to be sexy Jae biting his lips too hard, that it could bleed any moment. Leaning over the younger, Jae out his arm around the awkward boy. "You are getting nervous, aren't you.", Jae whispered into his ear before retreating away from the red boy.

Jae highfived with Leona and Scarlet, with a stoic expression.

"Wait, that's not fair!", Romeo blurted.

"You are a man too hun, aren't you?", Shanon teased him.

Scarlet glanced over the two bickering due and turned to Sophie. "Don't you think they are going to be a thing?", she raised an eyebrow receiving a tiny smile of agreement from the latter.

To be continued
Please vote