Episode 11

"I'll save you my ladies! " Saizo shouted in a serious tone but there was no one giving him even a point of care, admist their running. He pulled up his sleeves and created a huge shield around  the bombed area. Being the royal blood of Tsuchikami, he could control plants. Using more power, he made the branches bring out any citizens inside the shield, without any harm.
------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay? " Sophie asked the old man, who was coughing hard. Hattori nodded to her admist his hitched breathes. "Good. Then, we must get out of here as ", she stopped to kick an attacker behind them. "Stay here and don't die", She told the old man who was half conscious and returned back to kick some butt.
------------------------------------------------------

The duo, Romeo and Shanon, were in the middle of making another stall owner sweat a litre, as they threw ring right round all  their targets, when there was a blast. They both ran towards the spot while removing their disguise. They both were shocked to find each others identity, but couldn't care less, as they slipped into the shield and helped some trapped people get outside and also knocking off some dudes dressed up as ninjas.
------------------------------------------------------

A melodious music was heard with alternating sound of dying flames. Aika couldn't stay still watching her brother and Daniel fight, who restricted her to dirty her hands beating the ninja-dudes. So, the best use of time she could do was to extinguish some fire she could or at least try. So, she had equipped her EBONY and threw air blades on the fire to put them off.

 So, she had equipped her EBONY and threw air blades on the fire to put them off

------------------------------------------------------

The number of attackers didn't seem to decrease for Sophie as she hit someone with every breath she took. It was getting hard for her to keep on fighting and saving a dying old man without taking a break. When she felt that no one was left, she finally slumbed on the floor and took a deep breath. But, she felt something coming from behind, but it was too late for her to defend. So, she tightly shut her eyes and waited for the blow.

"It's not decent to hit a lady ", Jae had come right on time to push away the attacker, from Sophie. Sophie was surprised to see him saving from the attacker. "I'm Jae, Your Highness". He gave a quick bow and returned back to fighting.

"That was close Jae" Scarlet popped out of nowhere while head locking some ninja-guy. Hitting his pressure point on his neck, she threw the unconscious body on the ground and walked towards Jae, who also seemed to have finished taking care of the ninja-guy.

"That was really cool" Scarlet ruffeled his hair.

"I know right.",the latter replied and pulled her towards the unconscious old man who was already being attended by Sophie.

"Hey, are you okay? " Sophie patted Hattori face lightly.

Coughing a fit, Hattori slowly opened his eyes. "If feeling like dying is okay, then I am", he chuckled.

"Let's go then. " Sophie said as she and Jae tried to carry him.

"Wait! don't move, or else she will die" a voice cut them.

"What now? ", When they turned back, they saw an attacker with a hostage.

"Move an inch and she dies. " the attacker brought his knife closer to the girls neck, Rose neck who was trembling and crying her eyes out. "You defeated all my soldiers but you won't be able to touch me. "

"Then let's try", Scarlet jumped straight towards him as Jae equipped his gun, Crusader and shot him on his hand, holding the knife.

The knife fell down but he was quick enough to dodge with Rose. Sophie grabbed a sword, lying by and charged towards him. Much to their surprise, he equipped a sword and fought with her. He seemed troubled with Rose, so he cut through her hand, but Scarlet was fast enough to snatch her away, resulting a lesser cut. Soon, he jumped towards Hattori and stabbed him right through his heart and laughed like a madman before vanishing.

The trio ran towards him. "Hey, old man. You can't leave right now. Stay strong. You are just 60 years old. It's a long way to reach 100.", Sophie tried to wake him up as Scarlet was busy using her healing flame to heal the wound through his heart.

"Hey Sophie! Why are you ganged up there? " Out of nowhere the duo; Romeo and Shanon came.

"Oh no!" Sophie panicked as she saw her brother approaching.

"What are you doin......" Romeo drained up white as he saw his old pal laying their lifeless with a huge hole right through his chest, oozing blood. He felt like falling from the sky when he found the man who played with him, when was a child, dead. Soon the sky got darker and thunders roared as it started to rain heavily. The emotion of the young Prince of Kingdom of Mizukami triggered his ability to control weather.

Kneeling down to the lifeless body, he started to shake him, "Hey, get up. You can't die like this. Hey!". Shanon rushed next to him and hugged him tightly as he held on to her and cried out his soul.

"Rose! " Shiki came running to the spot as soon as he saw her sitting next to a group of people where one was crying, but she was what.........bleeding? Anger clouded his mind. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. He caressed her cheeks saying sorry for million of times and then turned to the group of people. "Hey why didn't you save her? " he roared.

"What, can't you see a man laying dead here?" Sophie retorted.

"Then what?" Shiki smirked as he looked at the dead body. Soon he was answered with a big slap right over  his left cheeks, which had him stumbling. Holding his cheek, he watched Sophie walking away.
------------------------------------------------------

Saizo was tired as hell. He was all drained out. "Is it finished? I can't feel any movement inside..... Ouch, that was a powerful slap. The person who received it must be hurting as hell....... Now it seems quite." He broke down the shield and got on his knees. "You did great Job man." He patted himself, "Now I just need a good sleep." He slumped on the ground.

To be continued
Thank you for 1k viewers
And don't forget to vote.