Episode 9

"Good morning Shiki" Shiki smiled at his beautiful assistant, Rose Stret. The beautiful petite lady had never missed to have his heart racing faster than a bullet train.

"Good morning Rose" His smile grew wider

"Good morning Rose" His smile grew wider. The only girl he ever had had a crush on was her. An innocent, quite and timid lady but really intelligent.

"Ah........ Shiki, Can I ask you a favour? "Rose asked him and continued after receiving a hum from him. "Can I take a day off, I want to attend the festival today and they also have my "favourite game".Her eyes glittered in excitement.

Unable to resist her charms, Shiki chuckled, "Yes you can go,  but take care of yourself".

Jumping from joy Rose kissed his cheeks and bid farewell to the stunned boy.

Putting hands on his red cheeks, where his crush had kissed he kept being frozen at his place. Coming back to his senses, he quickly searched about the festival in his computer. It was a great chance to spend time with Rose. Standing up from his seat, he ran to his brother's room. "Saizo, do you wanna go to this festival........there are gonna be many girls". A enthusiastic ' YES ' was heard from a hyper Saizo, as Shiki closed his door.

-----------------------------------------------------

"The deal is over now. The moment we get out of this car, we don't know one another" the trio ; Scarlet, Shanon and Jae, nodded in unison. They were quite unrecognizable in their get up, their makeup artist and hairdresser did a good job. The vehicle came to halt, they got off and went to 3 different sides.

------------------------------------------------------

The hacker was once again busy in her computer. She suddenly stopped, and widened her eyes looking at the screen. Soon enough the blue haired girl enveloped herself with a dark cloak and sneaked out of the palace.

------------------–----------------------------------

Somewhere in the festival, balloon bursted in every blink of the eyes. The owner of the stall got panicked and was covered with thick layer of sweat. Romeo and Shanon were doing a great job in making the stall owner helpless and a crowd of people; amused. The duo finally stopped as no balloons were left and received their prize or prizes from the game owner.

"It was nice playing with you". Romeo said to Shanon, where the latter just nodded with a smile.

The duo soon halted as they saw another game. The two looked into each other eyes as they had a wide devilish grin.

------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure Scarlet is here? " Saito ran his hand through his false hair as he asked his assistant, Daniel Crompton.

"Yes, I'm very sure

"Yes, I'm very sure. I bribed one of their guard. " Daniel fixed his glasses as he spoke.

"Well then.... " Saito smiled like a madman as he thought about Scarlet.

The once again ignored girl smelled something fishy as she glanced over the two gossiping lads, totally ignoring her. Aika had a hard time keeping her calm.

Just then, something came passing by, no someone came colliding with Saito. Due to the impact, the cloak fell off the someone and revealed her; Sophie. She then pulled back the cloak to cover her face, but Saito had already seen her. Not giving a care, she walked pass them.

"What an awful attitude for a commoner", Aika spat as she broke out of her shell.

A ting of something happened in Saito's heart as he bent down to pick up something, a phone, which probably dropped from Sophie's pocket.
------------------------------------------------------