Episode 14

"Tournament will be starting from tomorrow at the Grand Kingdom Tournament Hall.
Best of Luck to all the competitors."

Sophie smirked at the notice written at the gate of the dorms for the competitors at the Grand Kingdom Hotel. Pulling her huge suitcase away from Leona, she gave a little wave of hand before entering the dorm.

Before she could part away, Leona stopped her using her telekinesis, earning a glare from Sophie. "Speaking won't hurt", Leona crossed her arms, tapping her foot.

"Bye", Sophie said in a monotonous voice.

Smirking at her friend, Leona stood in front of her and said, "Don't run away and cause trouble. And I know you are going to win but also don't kill anyone if you lose". She patted her glaring friend's hair softly, earning one more glare from her.

As soon as she let her free, Sophie rushed into the dorm without giving a single glance at her friend, to be specific; best friend. Chuckling at her friend's action, Leona questioned herself, "Is she gonna be fine without me?". The lady shrugged and pull her coat closer as cool dusk hit her pale skin. Glancing over the pinkish sky, she assured herself that her best friend was gonna be alright.

Praying that her dorm mates are not annoying, Sophie took a breathe before entering the dorm. Much to her surprise, the dorm seemed to be void of any living soul. Well, she was the first to arrive.

That was what she thought, but soon she was proved wrong as 3 brats, I mean 3 girls, came storming into the main hall with water guns loaded on the hand. Before Sophie could even widen her eyes, she was totally drenched with water.

"Oh fish!", a kind of wet Scarlet dropped her gun and rushed towards the pissed off blue-haired lady. "I'm.. we're really sorry. We didn't saw you coming . OUCH!", Scarlet fell flat on the slippery floor.

"Seriously Scarlet, it's the seventh time you have fallen.", a pretty pale blue haired girl ; Agnes Jenner, chuckled at the newly made friend and held out a helping hand.

", a pretty pale blue haired girl ; Agnes Jenner, chuckled at the newly made friend and held out a helping hand

"We are really sorry. You must be Princess Sophie", a sweet voice broke the blue-haired princess's attention from the small commotion in front of her. The pretty Rika Haruno, spoke, tucking the strands of hair falling at her face, behind her ear.

 The pretty Rika Haruno, spoke, tucking the strands of hair falling at her face, behind her ear

"Just Sophie", she replied in a gush.

"Well then Sophie. I'm Rika." She extended her hand, but was refused with a stoic expression. Pulling back her hands, she continued, "Mm hm...... You already know Scarlet, I mean Princess Scarlet; over there and the one helping her is Agnes; Agnes Jenner".

Seeing the same stoic expression from Sophie, Rika decided to break the awkwardness between them. "Well, we 4 are gonna be dorm mates and, Oh my God!"

Scarlet accidently again shot the already wet lady, who was then standing with her eyes closed, jaws drenching and hands fisting. "I'm sorry. It was an accident".

She was cut admist her sentence as Sophie grabbed the water gun from Rika's hand and shot her. "You asked for it. Now run for your lives.", Sophie smirked.

Soon the dorm was filled with shouts, giggles and laughs, but not to forget; water. But in a terribly silent dorm besides their, stayed 3 totally awkward boys.

"Hello guys, I'm Brien Wilkinson", the guy tried to break the awkward silence between them. .................

"Haha......You must be really tired." Brien tried on even though no one seemed to give a damn care.

Prince Shiki sitting on a armchair across him stood up abdruptly and went into his room with a loud slam of the door, making it clear, he didn't wanted to be disturbed.

A young man on the floor at a corner stopped his crunches and he too went into his room, Kyousuke Fuwa had much more important things to do rather than useless talks.

"Nice to meet you though.", Brien whispered to no one.

"Sorry, I'm late...", Prince Saito came bragging into the room, with a suitcase trailing behind him and a bag over his shoulder . "Oh, hey there. I'm Saito", he raised his hand for high five,dropping his bag on the ground. Finally seeing someone noticing him, Brien did high five and continued with a huge smile on his face, "I'm Brien, Brien Wilkinson. Nice to meet you".

To be continued Thank you and please vote