Episode 8

"Say cheese moron!",Romeo widened his eyes when he saw his sister filming him. He quickly dumped all the clothes scattered on his bed, inside his closet. Approaching him, Sophie picked up a biege fabric lying in the floor. "Well, someone is trying to dressup as a commoner",She threw the fabric, which was a pair of trouser at him "So you are going to the festival tomorrow".

Romeo threw the same fabric towards her camera and spat. "Stop it! You and your camera are annoying ".The camera got knocked off from her hand due to the impact of cloth. "Aren't you going too? "He asked her.

She paused for a second as she bent down to pick up her camera. "Is she going?", the dumbest question to ask her. Crowd; was something she hated. Rising up with her camera she stated, "Someone's going to get in trouble if this video gets leaked".

"Please, you are not going to tell father" ignoring the wailing Romeo, she proceed toward her room.

As she open the door to her room, a slender figure stood up from her couch and proceed towards her, worked up with the fact that someone entered her den without her permission, she couldn't help but ball her fist and clench her jaw "Get Out! " she shouted.

The latter uneffected by her words monotonously asked, "Where were you? "

"Get Out"

This time the wise Leona Arcadia, who never acted out her anger, broke out of her shell. "I asked where were you! Now if you don't want me to ask you the same question everytime we meet,then please do tell me or at least text me where you are going. Before the coronation too you were lost . I literally had to beg your brother to make up a story and find you........"

Just then her phone beeped

Just then her phone beeped. She just received a message from Sophie "I'm going to the washroom", it said. She remained speechless, confused with what she was feeling as she heard the door of the washroom slam shut".

"Where was I before coronation?" Sophie splashed cold water on her face and glanced over her reflection in the mirror, as she rode on the train of her thoughts.
----------------------–------------------------------

The room was filled with the sound of typings, very fast typings, which competed with the splattering of the rain outside. Being one of the top hackers of the world, Sophie spent most of her time with her computer.

Coming to a halt and leaning back towards her chair she askes, "What".

"It's time for dinner" Leona stated from her door.

"I'm not hungry" she wailed until her footsteps were unheard and went back to her work.

As the clock struck!!, the princess too got struck by her sleep. But sleep didn't seem to be friend for long. It was a bad idea to sleep with an empty stomach. It was 4 in the morning when the Princess asked for food, making the maids shocked.

Having nothing to do, she got into her computer. Just then she found something. And the something had her pack her dress to the ceremony in her bag and sneak out of the palace.

On reaching her destination, an old warehouse in the deserted part of the town, she met with her partner for the deed, The Crowned-Prince of Kingdom of Tsuchikami, Shiki Kusarabe, smirked at her overflowing with coolness. "Let's start" he said as both ran into the warehouse.

Her phone didn't stop ringing as she fought with nearly a dozen or two men

Her phone didn't stop ringing as she fought with nearly a dozen or two men. After a tiresome fight, the duo managed to be free of of any wound or bruise. "That was easy",Shiki sighed. The ringing phone caught his attention. "Just go, I'll take care of these bastards and free the victims".
------------------------------------------------------
Sophie smiled remembering her partner, but soon it faded as she got back to her computer.
------------------------------------------------------

But in the Vermilion palace a very rare scene was taking place. Both the polar opposite sisters were pairing upto ask permission to go to the festival, from their father.

"Well okay" the king agreed ,"but Jae is going with you".

To be continued.......
Thank you and please vote.
Sorry for the late update.