Chapter 6. Birthdays and enemy werewolves do not mix [part 1]

~Mila~

Aaron called me back five hours after we hung up the phone.

First thing he said was that he found his mate and that she was absolutely gorgeous. Second thing was the he got accepted into the pack and that Asher knew nothing about me.

That stung a bit because he left quite the impression with me in my dream but apparently I had that dream all on my own.

Aaron said he would arrive in Kentucky the following day. He wanted to help us pack and move as fast as possible because he had a feeling his old pack will not leave him alone.

With less than a week to spare until my birthday I was really happy to see him again.

It occurred to me I wouldn’t miss anything if I was moving to New York. Shannon, Kate and Joan were all going to the same college as me and we would even be in the same dorm so that is just awesome.

When I told them where we were moving near New York they were really happy because they would be able to visit my dad and Kyle along with me on certain weekends and get out of the city for a couple of days. Kyle had all my friends wrapped around his little cute finger.

I also told them Aaron would be home in time to celebrate my birthday. I decided to have the party before I really turned eighteen so that the shift would happen with just my dad and Aaron.

As promised Aaron arrived that Sunday and was happily glowing because he had found his mate. He hadn’t claimed her yet because if he had he wouldn’t have been around when she would come into heat. That would have sucked. 

Within an hour it was as if he had never left and Aaron told me everything he knew about the werewolf world.

The remaining days we went through the motions of buying a house and packing up all our belongings. That went pretty easily and smooth.

Shannon, Kate and Joan came to help me pack and were gushing over Aaron, how hot he looked and how he was so muscular, totally cute and super nice to everyone.

‘Will you girls stop it already, it’s my brother for crying out loud and he has a girlfriend. A girlfriend.’ I stressed the girlfriend part.

‘Sorry Mila but you have to admit, he is the hottest looking guy in town.’ Shannon smirked at Joans remark and said. ‘True that girl. Every girl would want to tap that fine sculpted ass.’

‘Ew, will you please stop that. Fuck.’ I grabbed my head. ‘Mental images that won’t go away.., Noo!’ I yelled and saw the girls laughing at my dramatic action.

‘Just wait until you see the guys in New York, they will be fine looking I am sure.’ I told them. I wondered how male wolves would think about dating human girls. Was it even possible for a human girl to be a werewolves mate? I would have to ask Aaron.

Just as that moment he came walking in and lifted some boxes we just finished packing. I could see my friends drooling over his toned physique. ‘Where do you want to keep all those boxes Mila? Are you taking the entire house with you to New York?’

‘Nope, just my room.’ I grinned at him. ‘Now go away before I have three puddles of girl goo on my bedroom floor.’ I gave my friends a pointed look.

Aaron grinned and looked at them as well, instantly understanding what I was talking about. ‘Point taken, see ya.’ And he left just as fast as he barged in.

I looked at my friends and saw their looks of utter embarrassment. ‘Ah come on girls, you had that one coming.’  

Kate grinned. ‘Well, you weren’t far of the mark.’