7.4 What's there to question?

~ Elija ~

His leg is lying in between my legs, his head is resting on my back and his hand is wrapped around my waist. It's perfect. I couldn't be lying any more comfortably. It doesn't even bother me that I feel like I'm burning because of the searing heat that our bodies are producing together under the covers. I don't care, because it's Mikael. I could lie here for days with him. No, years. The birds are singing joyfully outside, telling us the day has started a long time ago, but we're still being lazy shits in bed.

"What?" Mikky suddenly mumbles against my back, his warm breath fanning over the bare skin.

"Didn't say anything," I mutter back.

"Ohh, sorry..." he replies sleepily, turning his head slightly, his hair tickling my back. I want to reach up to scratch the patch of itchy skin, but my arm won't bend back that far, so I hum, "Mikky... scratch my back."

His arm moves from my waist up and he slowly runs his fingers down my back, which doesn't make the itch go away at all. It only makes me shiver. "Dude, that's not helping."

I feel him curl his fingers and drags his nails down—rather painfully, too. I'll probably have a set of red lines on my back later, but honestly, I'm too sleepy to get mad. At least the itch is gone now.

Suddenly, instead of fingers, I feel his tongue on my back, and he gently grazes the skin with his teeth, making even more shivers run through my spine. When he moves up to the back of my neck, I'm humming contently, enjoying the mixture of drowsiness and pleasure. Eventually, he even turns me around to kiss my mouth, crawling on top of me. His lower body heavily rests on mine, making me feel his nakedness all around me. It's like lying in a cloud of warm skin. It's perfect.

Then, all of a sudden, the door to our bedroom is thrown open and Mikky quickly pulls away from me to look at the person that so abruptly interrupted our private, intimate interaction. I crane my head to look, too, and it's someone I didn't expect to see standing in our doorway in a million years. Mikael's older sister, Ingrid.

Her eyes are wide and unbelieving—she doesn't even blink. We all just stare at each other for a few more quiet seconds until Mikky laughs awkwardly, "Hey, Ingrid, how's it going?"

"How's it g-going? Mikael, what the hell?! You come here right this very second and explain to me whatever this is!" She points at the floor in front of her. Ah, yeah, that's Ingrid alright. Always bossing everyone around like a teacher. Nobody is ever surprised to hear she actually is one.

Mikky frowns, pulling the covers around us a little tighter, and lets out another one of those awkward laughs. I know why. I can feel the very reason pressing against my own lower body. I smirk up at him while he calls out to his sister, "I'll stay right here, thank you very much."