Not a Chapter | I WAS TAGGED!!!

So, as you can tell by the title, this is not a chapter. It's better. I was tagged by B00kworm_2003 to do a tag, not sure what it's called or if it even has a name, but I'm excited to do it!

Also, there is a rumor going around that people have decided to start hacking Wattpad accounts, so now I'm freaking out because I DO NOT want my account hacked! So if you see anything on my stories that is inappropriate or is extremely heated SMUT just know that it probably isn't me. I am a 13 year old so I wouldn't write SMUT or anything. Maybe the torture Katniss was going through at the beginning of this story was a little inappropriate, but not much I guess, just know that was me.

OKAY! Time to start this tag! I am SOOOOO excited!

1. What's you favorite color?
Hmm.... I think red. IDK, it's been red for the past 10 years or so because I can't think of a color to change it to. So I just say red.

2. Which do you prefer:
Marichat
Adrienette 
Adrien or
Ladynoir?
Honestly, I have no idea what these are, I'm sorry. I think they're ships, so I'm just gonna say that I ship everlark. Sorry, but I think this is like a TV show or something and I don't watch TV, except Dragon Ball Z (I know that's dorky:P). I'll say Adrienette.

3. What's your favorite food?
CHICKEN!!!!! I LOVE CHICKEN SO MUCH I THINK IT'S UNHEALTHY FOR MY BRAIN!!!!

4. Do you like or hate the dentist?
I never go to the dentist. I know, that's really bad, so don't follow my example. The only thing I hate about the dentist though is getting shots in my mouth. THOSE ARE THE WORST!!!!

5. Are you afraid of injections?
After watching the Hunger Games... yes!

NOW I TAG 7 OTHER PEOPLE!!!!

I tag
Everlark2004

cogdill

WolfHeartWriter

Petbaile123

Blazing-MockingJay

EverlarkFire

Camille12xoxo

One more...

MorningRose19

Thank you for reading. And thank you to B00kworm_2003 for tagging me! I had fun answering them and you guys got a chance to learn things about me that most people don't know!

NEW UPDATE FOR THIS STORY COMING TOMORROW! IT'S A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I'd better go now! Have a great day and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!!!