Chapter 10 I Want You

I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was really busy, but it's Saturday so I can probably post more chapters. Please enjoy! xoxo

Maya's POV:
The school bell rang. Farkle and I walk together to lunch, but then he stops. He grabs my hand and we go in the empty classroom again. "What are you doing Farkle?" He paces back and forth. "Have you noticed? Ever since we started dating, our lives started to fall apart. Everyone hates us." I felt tears coming down. "Are you break up with me???" Farkle doesn't answer. I can't believe this is happening! I told him that I'm in love with him. Does he really care what others think of us? I said "If that's what you want." I wipe my tears and go to lunch. I sit next to Riley. She said "Where's Farkle? I thought he was with you." I told her he went to the restroom. I'm lying.... again. I'm such a good friend.
Farkle's POV:
I can't believe I hurt her.... again. I'm such an idiot. I go to lunch. All my friends look at me except Maya. I sit next to Zay. He said "Why aren't you sitting next to  Maya? She's your girlfriend." Everyone's confused. I sighed. "We broke up." They all look shocked. Lucas said "What happened? You guys dated for only a day and a half. I started to ship Markle." I look at Maya. "I'm so sorry. I'm in love with you Maya. I just thought you were unhappy with the new Farkle. I didn't mean to hurt you. I regret saying that we're falling apart. Please forgive me." She smiled. "What are you talking about? I want you. And I'm in love with the new Farkle. I think he's hot. Even if our lives are falling apart, we'll have each other. I forgive you." We hug and kiss passionately. Everyone in lunch gives us a standing ovation. Riley says "We all definitely support Markle. Lucas and I are jealous. You guys are an inspiration!" I'm with the girl of my dreams. It can't get any better.

Hey guys! Please comment and vote.
I love you. xoxo