Chapter 38 Don't Tell Her

Maya's POV:
Farkle and I walked out of the bathroom. We can't be seen together again. But then Collin saw us walk out of the bathroom and in the hallway.
"I was looking for you. Why did both of you go to the bathroom together?"
Farkle and I looked at each other. I said. "It's not what it looks like. We were just washing our hands because we helped out with dinner. That's all."
"Okay then."
All of us sat down on our seats. A few minutes later, everyone else came to the table. Farkle kissed Sierra's cheek. Ugh.
Amy suddenly said, "Sierra?"
Sierra turned to her little sister. Please don't tell her, please.
"What is it?"
Amy started shaking. She's going to tell her.
"Nothing. I'm just glad you're getting married."
Sierra seemed to understand. What a gullible sister.

Farkle's POV:
After Amy's little incident, everything seemed to be going fine at the dinner. Everything was normal. It's just that I felt empty for some reason. I didn't know why. I guess I felt bad for Maya because I took advantage of her. I have to do something to change my feelings. I love Maya and I always will. She's my best friend. I don't want our old feelings getting in the way of that. All I know is our love was real once. We had a connection and it kind of disappeared. I don't know about Sierra. She's amazing but I don't if she's the one yet. I don't know if I'm making the wrong decision or not of marrying someone. All I have to do is say "I do." It's way more complicated than you think.
After dinner I asked Amy if Maya could be one of the bridesmaids and get fitted for a dress the next day. She said yes, but I can't be anywhere near her. Amy will be watching us. Maya agreed to be one of them. At least now she's part of the wedding including Riley. I want Maya to be their to support me.

Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you all. xoxo