Chapter 33 Goodbye For Now

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. This isn't the last chapter. The next chapter will continue after 4 years (They graduated college and now they're 22.) Enjoy this chapter. xoxo

Maya's POV:
Farkle is going to leave for Harvard today. I'm emotional. So much has happened this past year. I won't forget. I just have to make the best of it.
Right now we are packing. I'm folding his shirts. Tears fall from my face. "I can't imagine living without you." Farkle stopped folding his pants and looked at me. He dropped it and hugged me tight. "Me neither." Suddenly, he started to cry too. How can I move on? Four years without Farkle is torture. We've gone through so much. I don't know how to survive. I'll miss his hugs, kisses, smile, laugh, and every single part of him. I will always love Farkle. Always. He's my first true love. Maybe only. He proposed to me. Someday we will get married and have kids. It's our future together. It's someday, not maybe. I know. No matter what happens.

Farkle's POV:
After we finished packing, we headed to the airport. I could tell Maya was scared of being alone. I said. "Don't worry, Maya. You can still meet other people. And maybe fall in love with them. We can call off the wedding anytime. It's going to be in four or more years either way." She held my hand. "There's no need. I said yes already. I am going to marry you someday." She kissed my cheek. That made me blush.
We arrived to the airport. Maya held my hand until I left. "Flight 21 will leaving soon. Flight 21." I sighed. I hugged and said my goodbyes to everyone. Before I left, Maya hugged me tight. "Don't ever leave me. Please stay. I need you." My eyes started to water. I kissed her forehead. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay. But... I want to pursue my dream of becoming a scientist. And later, if we still have feelings for each other, we could get married. I've known you were the one for a long time. This year was the best year of my life because I dated Maya Hart. The one and only. I will always love you. Always. Now kiss me you fool." We kissed passionately. Mr. Matthews interrupted. "Hey Farkle! You're going to miss your flight if you don't leave right now." I grabbed my things and started sprinting to my airplane. I made it. She said. "Don't forget about me. I love you. Goodbye for now." I yelled. "I won't ever forget you. I love you too. Goodbye For now." As soon as I got into the airplane, I felt empty inside. This is going to be a long four years.

I promise this isn't the last chapter! The next one will take place four years later after they graduated college and art school. It might be a little different. Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote.
I love you all. xoxo