Chapter 5 I'm Back

Corey POV:
What have I done??? I just walked away. How could she forgive me? This was my chance, and I ruined it. Maya Hart loved me. Smackle kept taping my shoulder and trying to talk to me, but I ignored her. She even tried to pass a wrote, and I crumpled it up. I was just so pissed.
Maya POV:
I wanted to tell Riley, but I couldn't. I told her it was about Josh. She believed me. And I felt so guilty for lying to her. The bell rang. We got up from our seats and I started to cry. My heart was aching. I can't believe he still wants to be with her.
Farkle POV:
I ran out the door. I saw Maya crying. This is all because of me. Once she saw me, she went the other way. I said "Maya, wait! I'm sorry." "Farkle, whatever you did, it didn't make her cry. It was Josh. She needs space." Riley said as she was running after. Nope it was actually me. Uhhh..... What am I going to do now? Smackle screamed "If you wanted to break up, you should have just told me!!!!" Then she slapped me in the face. I guess I deserve that. "We're over, Farkle." She dramatically went the other way (same as Maya.)
Maya POV:
I was devastated for the rest of the day. I loved Farkle and told him. My last class was math. All I could think about was Farkle. Funny thing is, I was thinking about Josh in the beginning of the day, and Farkle in the end of the day. The school bell rang. I went to my locker. Someone taps my shoulder. It's Josh. "I'm back."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment ideas for next chapter. Plus vote. Go check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter.

I love you. xoxo