Chapter 39 All Lies

Enjoy the chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
So Farkle invited me to the bride/bridesmaids dress fitting. He's going to be there, but we aren't going near each other because of the deal we made with Amy. Collin and I have been together for five weeks now! He has met my family and I met his family. It's a good relationship for me.
I remember Farkle and I bought a dog. It was more of my family's dog just because I couldn't see Archie very often. My brother Ryan loves him. Archie is almost 7 and Ryan is 4.
I went to the dress fitting store to meet up with Farkle and his fiancee. The bridesmaids dress are baby blue colored. I'm honestly excited for the wedding and I'm glad we're both moving on. Because I was late to the bridesmaids dress fitting, Sierra was now finding her dress. I needed to try my dress on so I went a fitting room. I couldn't quite zip up my dress. Was I gaining weight? It just wouldn't zip up.

Farkle's POV:
I wanted to check on Maya. So I lied to my fiancee.
"I'm just going to bathroom. I'll be back."
She said. "Okay. Just hurry up, I want to try on my next wedding dress!"
I checked under the doors if there was any other girls in the fitting room. Okay. Just Maya.
"Hey. Maya, are you in there???"
She opened the door. "Yeah. Why are you here?"
"Because I wanted to check on you."
"Ummm... can you help me zip up my dress?"
I put her hair to the side and zipped it up.
"There you go."
She smiled. "Thanks. Let me fix your bowtie."
Maya came closer to me. Like really close. All I wanted to do was kiss her soft lips. But I couldn't. I made a deal with Amy and I was engaged with Sierra.
When she finished fixing my bowtie, I turned away from her.
I scratched the back of my head. "Thanks for fixing my bowtie and for coming here. It means a lot."
Maya smiled at me. I could see misery in her ocean blue eyes.

Maya's POV:
I said, "No problem. I'll always be there for you."
For a minute there was a moment of silence. He was looking at me weirdly. I knew something was up.
I asked him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?"
I rolled my eyes. "You're eyes.... they were sparkling like they used to."
He smirked. "Maya, my eyes sparkle?"
I pushed him. "Shut up."
Farkle blushed. "We should go back."
"Yeah. But I like it here alone with you."
He grinned and grabbed my hand. We went back to where Sierra was finding a wedding dress.
"Honey. What took forever??"
He nervously said, "Oh I got lost. A few minutes ago, I found Maya and she led me to you." So many lies.
"Okay."

Farkle's POV:
I looked at Maya. She's a beautiful goddess. I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm marrying Sierra in 2 months!
"What do you think of my dress?"
I nodded. "It's awesome."
"Maya, what do you think of my dress?"
She smiled. "It's amazing on you."
"Awe thanks. Your dress looks amazing on you too."
I randomly said, "It looks flawless on you, Maya."
Maya blushed. I noticed Amy was watching us and Sierra was kind of glaring.
"Sierra, I love you so much. I can't wait to spend a lifetime with you."
She agreed and hugged me. Maya looked a little sad. I felt bad. We need a new chapter in our lives that doesn't include each other. Face it, we're complete opposites. When we were together, we fought a lot. That's not healthy. Sometimes the right decisions are the hardest decisions. I'm just hoping picking Sierra over Maya is the right choice.

Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you all. xoxo